• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Buy with complete confidence from Sighter. Great communication, super fast shipping and product exactly as described. A real asset here.

My GTG buyers/sellers list:

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Insayn</span></span>

110len
240b
7.62willdo
ballistic1
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
MWDG3
offroadr1
RAD custom
seven mm
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman

Thanks to you all!

TimResin

Thanks tim for being a great seller. Sent it right away and packed with care.

<span style="font-size: 14pt">jeffbird</span>

is GTG
grin.gif
thanks again !

I did some trading with <span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">264win</span></span> on a couple of Mark 4's a while back and forgot to give him some positive feedback. Our deal went great and I'm very pleased with the end result, he gets a thumbs up from me...

Broz is the Man!

Did a pretty substantial transaction with him, and he delivered on ALL fronts.

Straight shooter - GTG - and fun to talk to!
wink.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold"> "Tribe"</span> Is awesome to do Business with. Does what he says and does it quickly with great communication. Hope we can do business again!

Jeff

Just bought a scope from ikorman and everything went smooth even during his house fire he had! Thanks again man.

Brand692 is gtg!! Hooked me up with several primers and powders for a great price. Was willing to work with me on pickup of the items. Have no problem doing business again with him.

<span style="font-size: 20pt">Cruizer</span> is GTG. Great communication made for a very smooth transaction. Enjoy the rifle Sir!