• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Bought some bullets from jhead7416 and the transaction was speedy and flawless. He wouldn't even cash my money order until I had the bullets in hand! jhead7416 is one 10-8 member of the Hide...

These are the guys I do business with. They all are GTG. Every one of these guys have been upfront, honest, and do exactly as they said.

aimsmallmisssmall
Adam B
aggiesig
AJBello
al1gator
ASM1
BachelorJack
beenjammin
Bill the Lurker
Bmorgan
bward
cbosshog79
coues103
CS1983
Deadly0311
Dirknar
divemaverick
Duc
el gordo2
Erud
exmr2sw
fastfreddy
fe1
FCS
glock24
grunt soldier
gunlove
hasgunwilltravel
headwaters
hemiram347
highspeed
huntinfool18
jasonk
jmb1911
jonaddis84
juniors
kcshooter
KnabstrupperUSA
koobs
lafrance
long range dogr
Lucks
mac37
mile_l
MinorDamage
onlyfineknives
PFC
Pinmaster
Pinto
PreBandit
prairiefire
RADCustom
redirt78
RELOOP
rocdoc
rrflyer
SANDRAT
sawhornsoff
septic-tank13
Shaneous69
SFTexan
smokerjumper
Smokshwn
SNIPERS4DUMMIES
softcock
sormi
spot69221
SSG3K
strangedays
Tactical
Team-Send-It
Testedone
The Kaiser
tip2oo3
ToddM
Tucsondave
ViperACR
qzilla
ZBZB1
19scout77
264Charlie
300WSM
700P300
762frmafr

Until recently, I've been able to say that all SH vendors I've tried have also been great. Unfortunately, I've there is at least one I won't do business with again (not to be named). However, the ones listed below are ones I'll do business with again and would suggest to buddies:
Accushot
Controlled Chaos
CS Tactical
GA Precision
Grand River Tactical
LinShryver
McMillan
MidwayUSA
Mile High Shooters Supply
Pacific Tool & Gauge
Pheonix Tactical
Seekins
Skunkworks
SRT Supply
Tactical
Triad Tactical
Trigger Time
762frmafr

Guys I won't do business with for one reason or another:
nmntz

montana13 - is GTG fast payment and a great person to work with!! very nice guy

Tony. - This was my first FTF deal in AZ and you made it easy driving over an hour to meet me, thank you.

Cash6220 - deal with confindence fast payment, easy transaction, good comms and very understanding with my dealer dropping the ball on shipping.

cbosshog79 is GTG. Does everything he says.I'd do business with him anytime.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Hatchie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Strangedays, Hydro556 and bowtie4x4295
There are a couple of others but I'll have to look them up.
Thanks all! </div></div>

I just bought an LMT Sopmod stock from Joey762.
Great deal and super communication.
crod1972-B.U.I.S.
badshooter-Surefire light
prom93-Surefire Z2
Good dealings and GREAT communication with all of these guys.

VSP968 was great to deal with also I recieved a stock and bottom metal that I couldnt tell from new. It was even better than I expected, and than he described. Very quick shipment and great packaging. Thanks Al you are GTG.

Tucsondave and I had a high dollar multi-item transaction go perfectly. Absolutely couldn't have been better, and I'd hang out with or deal with him anytime. GTG, no question.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fe1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">cbosshog79 is GTG. Does everything he says.I'd do business with him anytime. </div></div>

Thanks man!

fe1 was a great fellow to deal with and was very easy to deal with!

OutlawTen5 is GTG!!! Gave me a great deal on a USO SN-3 Sniper's Hide edition with rings!!

I have no problem purchasing from him again. He is fast with shipping and patient with answering all of my questions.

POLICEMAN is gtg. Did a ftf with this man and he is a
perfect gentleman. No dickering, just a smooth transaction and good conversation.

Raines does it my way...when we make a deal, I send the money at the same time he sends the merchandise. Same-O, Same-O. I send the merchandise...he sends the MO....Good to go man. FNP

Bongos is good to go. Quality firearm purchased, as advertised. Good communication and fast shipping.

TimResin is GTG. Bought a stock from him, good packaging, good communication, stock was better than described.

<span style="font-size: 14pt">BOOTNECK9Z45</span> went out of his way to make me a great deal on a rifle for my son. He is way GTG.

Thanks Again!
Matt

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">Ascendancy </span></span> is GTG!!

Had great transaction with Rick, A+