• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">hpt2k</span></span> is <span style="font-weight: bold">GTG</span>. Very smooth transaction with fast shipment and comms throughout.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AZ15 --- Good guy! Great communication.

Thank you, Chris </div></div>

OutlawTen5 is 100% GTG!

DrewF --- Great guy, prompt payment, and excellent response to PM's/emails and phone calls.

Thanks again, Chris

Terje338 and Brand692 are both great to work with!!!

I appreciate all the help!!

Very Respectfully,
Stefan

Here's a list of members that are G2G ! Good communications and fast transactions with all . Deal with confidence .

BoRepeater
Dantrom
Moof
usmcMT
tjonh2001
BIGBOY

Sighter is GTG! Bought his R700 5R stock, it arrived in record time and as new as described. Good member to buy from and deal with.

Thanks,

Bruce

Re: supersix4

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">supersix4</span></span> is GTG! I bought a LNIB Larue LT690 (F.U.G.) from him. Craig packed the F.U.G. well and shipped promptly and I received it as described. Deal with confidence.

Keith

Re: GOOD GUY LIST

Big Thanks to Scott of Liberty Optics. Been doing business with him for a while and he always has provided excellent service.

Excellent prices as well.

Re: GOOD GUY LIST

GTG in my book-

JVM, Byron, BOHEM, Hueys66, SMchop, RL15, Lawmaker, Chpperguy, IHATECA2, SST04, Frogman77, Jet_lagged, fe1, 1000yard