• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

LIGHTFOOT is 100% Good To Go! Dropped serious cash with him and he delivered as promised, excellent comms, accurate description, and absolutely fair pricing.

THANKS LIGHTFOOT

I just completed smooth transactions with JCH and ballastic1.
Both communicated great and GTG in my book. Would deal with either of them again. Thanks guys.

Frank Cordrey is a stand up guy, kept in contact, even followed up to make sure I was happy with my purchase.
thanks Frank.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derrick300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CCooper is GTG, bought a APA 338 from him and it was perfect. </div></div>

Ditto, bought an airweight from CCooper and the deal was great.

I have completed quite a few transactions here on the Hide and am Very Happy with the quality fellow members I have met and dealt with, so a BIG Thank You To ALL...

<span class="standouttext">jhead7416</span> +++ Wicked fast shipment on the rifle I just got from him.. Thank you, Sir. Absolute GTG+
<span class="standouttext">Beerman</span>+++
<span class="standouttext">RADcustom</span>+++
<span class="standouttext">1000yard</span>+++ All 3 of these guys recently purchased items from me with instant payment, excellent, smooth transactions...Absolute GTG+

7mmRm is good people and very patient with my questions and promptly shipped the two scopes the same day he received payment.

I second that.. <span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">al redneck</span></span> is GTG.. Easy transaction, easy to work with.. Great guy in general..

Thanks David..

Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rock-N-Ruin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VA-Varminter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rock-N-Ruin Is first class.
Sold him a 700 PSS .
Great to deal with, pays promptly, excellent communications. </div></div>

I have dealt with the 3 Guys mentioned below and everything went great, I would reccommend them without any hesitation... <span style="font-weight: bold">

Bauer Arms
VA-Varmiter
DontStrokeme</span>
Everything was as described, payments and shipping were smooth and prompt.. All around excellent guys to deal with... Jeff

</div></div>

Just addin a couple:
700P300
TT
all went smoothly.. Thanks J.

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Diablo</span></span></span> is Good to Go.

Great communication, fast payment and a real pleasure to do business with!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">tman300wm</span> is <span style="color: #FF0000">GTG</span>. Sweet rifle I bought from him. Just as described. Great to deal with and great to talk to. <span style="font-weight: bold">100+ GTG</span>

Coldboremiracle is GTG. Quick to ship and very well packed. Makes a hell of a stock too..

All of these folks are good to go.........1000yard, dpkdavis, km71107, Duke308, 195cout77, DANS40x
300ultramag, roadhunter, Koobs and grmroper001.....thanks again to all of you - Chaz

Bought an AICS bedded for a surgeon action from 737shark and it was not only in perfect shape, but arrived so fast he has to have telepathic powers and have sent it before I told him I'd buy it. Thanks. 100% GTG. -Aaron

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sunnyside Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">tt350z</span>, transaction was smooth. Thanks a bunch.
SScott </div></div>

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">Sunnyside Scott</span>

Fast communication and payments

Pleasure doing business

+1 for each of these guys

fastford
Jpso Sniper
shepherm
Westtexan
DrewF
Frankthefly
Alpine 338
Djacri
BERTMAN77MK2
maccrazy2
mtm87tx
Heber
GaryJohnston
Jboeri
AZPrecision
doc76251
doorkicker
DisasterPath

all of them are GTG!

Powell is GTG he worked a trade deal with me on an scope and he was johnny on the spot, with shipping and Pms deal with trust guys!