• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Derrick300</div><div class="ubbcode-body">CCooper is GTG, bought a APA 338 from him and it was perfect. </div></div>

Ditto, bought an airweight from CCooper and the deal was great.

I have completed quite a few transactions here on the Hide and am Very Happy with the quality fellow members I have met and dealt with, so a BIG Thank You To ALL...

<span class="standouttext">jhead7416</span> +++ Wicked fast shipment on the rifle I just got from him.. Thank you, Sir. Absolute GTG+
<span class="standouttext">Beerman</span>+++
<span class="standouttext">RADcustom</span>+++
<span class="standouttext">1000yard</span>+++ All 3 of these guys recently purchased items from me with instant payment, excellent, smooth transactions...Absolute GTG+

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Rock-N-Ruin</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VA-Varminter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rock-N-Ruin Is first class.
Sold him a 700 PSS .
Great to deal with, pays promptly, excellent communications. </div></div>

I have dealt with the 3 Guys mentioned below and everything went great, I would reccommend them without any hesitation... <span style="font-weight: bold">

Bauer Arms
VA-Varmiter
DontStrokeme</span>
Everything was as described, payments and shipping were smooth and prompt.. All around excellent guys to deal with... Jeff

</div></div>

Just addin a couple:
700P300
TT
all went smoothly.. Thanks J.

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Diablo</span></span></span> is Good to Go.

Great communication, fast payment and a real pleasure to do business with!!

Bought an AICS bedded for a surgeon action from 737shark and it was not only in perfect shape, but arrived so fast he has to have telepathic powers and have sent it before I told him I'd buy it. Thanks. 100% GTG. -Aaron

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sunnyside Scott</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">tt350z</span>, transaction was smooth. Thanks a bunch.
SScott </div></div>

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">Sunnyside Scott</span>

Fast communication and payments

Pleasure doing business