• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">AKGunner</span></span>, a newbie, but GTG. Transaction w/ him was prompt, honest, and above and beyond expectations. Would deal w/ him again, gladly!

Just bought my frist gun off this forum from HillbillyfromAL.
Great guy made my first bye very easy, he is GTG.

PinkGunsRSilly, Gregch44, and L.Holmes are all good to go great buyers.

These guys are great to deal with. Very quick payments from all of them.

hugo121175 is gtg. item arrived neatly packaged and just when he said it would.

Thanks Duc and back at you!

Excellent buyer/Fast payment
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jay T</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KnabstrupperUSA is GTG. Thanks, Rhett!</div></div> Jay T is good to go!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">KnabstrupperUSA --- Good to go without a doubt!

Thanks again, Chris</div></div> Chris is good to go USPS damaged the item during shipment! But it is all getting taken care of. Thanks again Chris!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> KnabstrupperUSA is a great guy to deal with. Please deal with confidence. </div></div> Thanks Jake. It was a pleasure doing buisness with you kind sir!

Guys, win70 Chris is gtg! I Got lucky and we were able to meet f/f on a scope and some mags, I'm new to the hide and still trying to figure out how to use it,
He was patient with me and everything promised was delivered!
I'll probably be yelling at you soon for the rest of those mags
Thanks again!

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-style: italic">c416r</span></span> is a "good guy". Quick payment and good comms.

A plus one for Adam B

Item was described well and he was willing to get it to me in a timely manner.