• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Add <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">eleaf</span>, </span>and <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">diggler44</span></span> to the list transactions went smooth even with the Christmas season in full swing!!

A big plus one for tigerbikes

guy communicated perfectly and very timely shipping

My GTG buyers/sellers list!

New additions:

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">sobrbiker883</span></span>

and

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Scimitar</span></span>

Thanks for the Great service and helping me out so much! 110% GTG!
grin.gif

110len
240b
7.62willdo
ballistic1
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Insayn
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
RAD custom
seven mm
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman

Thanks to you all!

<span style="font-weight: bold">ranger1183</span> is GTG! Thanks for the hookup on the 6.5 Bartlein (and you didn't think it would move fast
wink.gif
).

<span style="font-weight: bold">command450 </span>is a great buyer; fast payment & excellent communication. Deal with confidence.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheSmokeRolls</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DogboneS is good to go. Good communication, fast payment. He arranged a sale between his buddy and I and it went as smooth as silk....
......SmokeRolls </div></div>
Worked out well for all, TheSmokeRolls is GTG.

stlouistactical is GTG.

Good communication with updates and item arrived quickly & as described.

<span style="font-size: 17pt">Two more smooth trades in the books. Both Knife and Rooterbegger are very GTG. Great comms and fast shipping with both. Deal with confidence.

Matt</span>

Bought a rifle from AZ99. He is gtg was a little shipping problem
but was christmas, and he lives in California ,so I understad that could be difficult. Has very good communication rifle looks
great can't wait to shoot it

had good transactions with several people lately:

Iggy.
TheSmokeRolls
Shooter65
KPK
Mike
Surffshr

Re: Good Guy List/ LawnMM is GTG

LawnMM is great guy and good to go.

The guy does every thing in a transaction in a very classy manner!

Deal with complete confidence with him!

JCH is a great guy to deal with, transaction went as smooth as one could ask for. Would do business with him again anytime.
......SmokeRolls

MikeSWammo... bought some ammo from him... good guy to talk to, shipped fast and great quality.

<span style="font-weight: bold">crossgun </span> is good to go, just finished trading my McM A5 for his A3.

One Shot One Kill is GTG +1 . Excellent trade deal with him on M1A Supermatch for HS Precision RDT. Deal with in confidence! Also Patton63, +1 excellent deals done also. Recommend both with all confidence!

Also to be listed on GTG +1 deal with in confindence list : D.A.T, lpd5408, and scottsnipe.All are men of honor and excellent to do deals with, prompt service and fast returns.