• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Johndoe is GTG!!! Sold me a Forster Trimmer for cheap. The deal went smoothly. He noticed a small issue with it when he shipped it and informed me before I received it. Issue has since been fixed without any damage to it.

I would gladly buy from him again!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jrscott1982</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SDWhirlwind is GTG. Transacion was great and went smoothly. </div></div>

Ditto....jrscott1982 did everything EXACTLY the way he said he was going to. Love those smoooootttthhhhh deals with NO drama. Thank You Sir.

Respectfully,
Dennis

Hello hide
Beenjammin is gtg! Everything promised was delivered. He even fixed a buis that wasn't clicking right before he shipped it, buy with confidence!
The sig is sweet!!!

Donkey Wrangler is good to go. Picked up a Nightforce from him and everything went smooth and condition was everything advertised.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Trimdad</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Hello hide
Beenjammin is gtg! Everything promised was delivered. He even fixed a buis that wasn't clicking right before he shipped it, buy with confidence!
The sig is sweet!!! </div></div>

Thanks Trimdad.

Guys Trimdad is definitely good to go. Good communication, fast payment, easy to do business.

Here's a thumbs-up for bwo6.5, who sold me a nice US Optics scope that arrived in the best packaging imaginable. Not even the shipper could damage it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: WDN-K-9</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Derrick300, Poorboyshooter, powell, fe1,</span> All are GTG. </div></div>

Right back at you.

WDN-K-9 is good people

+1 for prairiefire. He is definitely GTG. Smooth transaction and gun arrived promptly as stated and in lnib condition. Will definitely do a deal with him again without hesitation.

AZ Louie is better than GTG. Fast payment, good communication - very knowledgeable guy. Would deal with him any time!