• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

I did a small bullet order with TacticalJ and the bullets arrived well packed and quickly.

TacticalJ is a honest seller with good communication and timely shipping.

Chris

dfar and CT Firearms and Tactical are good to go. Smooth transaction and quick shipping with great communications.

All these guys are GTG!!!!
POKE- waited 1 month for USPS to find lost postage
Raven76 x2 deals
Hawkinpup
Mike
mnshortdraw
Raines
coyotekiller
Dedicatedshooter
wjwill
m54dmb
Enmerdeur
burneyr

<span style="font-weight: bold">Lawmaker</span> is good to go. Shipped immediately with great communication.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dark Side</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Lawmaker</span> is good to go. Shipped immediately with great communication.</div></div>

Back at you. Thanks good buyer.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Tobias F.</span></span> is GTG! Prompt payment and great communication made for a very smooth deal. No worries.

Keith

Juicehead2004 is GTG! Shipped quick and excellent communication.

Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: fe1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WDNK-9 is AOK.Great Communications </div></div>

Back at you!! Great guy to deal with here.

Tackleberry is GTG!! Smooth as glass transactions.

GTG. members i've done transactions with.

Netranger6 - Cigarcop - tarzan - Vawn - 19Scott77 - Jonaddis84 - MarkS - KRW - Subsonic308 - 1shot1Kill - Hamilton - Troskie -
nmcclure - Jamesb674 - Miles Welze - Willy500
I appreciated.

if i forgot anyone yell back at me.

mike27 is GTG. Just completed a smooth transaction with him for some 6.5 Creedmoor brass. He makes some nice rifles too.

Just did a deal with Jer for 6.5 Creedmoor Go/No go gauges. Shipped as described and good communication along the way. I'd buy from him again if the opportunity presented itself.

jasonk is GTG. Had an excellent transaction with him.

All three of these members are good to go!!!!!
Johndoe
Whome?
BLI

Thanks to the above for everything!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Re25</span></span> is GTG! Great communication and prompt payment. Very smooth deal. No worries with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Re25</span></span>.

Keith

USMC03 is GTG!! Communicated with me the entire time. Will gladly do business with him again.

+1 for Tomekeuro85

Damn nice looking loading blocks and he ships fast.

moccw
is G2G
excellent buyer, hella patient too.
smile.gif

Bought a knife off of..
------------Johnnyscience---------------
He is GTG!