• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunhog</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bought a knife off of..
------------Johnnyscience---------------
He is GTG! </div></div>

Yes Gunhog is also GTG for quick payment! Thanks.

Mnshortdraw is gtg! 24 hour turnaround, and quick shipping from Alaska- would not hesitate to do business with again.

Thanks for a smooth transaction

Sold pistol to Mooseknuckle. Very quick payment, no hassle, good communication.

GTG

Just bought a barrel from dlc356. Great communication, took great care in packing, and it was as good or better than described. Good Guy+++

keydiverfla is good to go.
Xringaccuracy is the company name and Woody is the owner.
Purchased 243 rifle from him and it is great.

Doug S

Dennis_in_VA is 110% Good to Go!!

He bought an item from me last week and I received payment this afternoon! Very fast to pay, great comms, and an overall pleasure to do business with.

Sunnyside Scott is GTG! Shipped immediately and double boxed the scope for shipping. Deal with confidence.
Chillin

seven mm was a pleasure to deal with. Shipped very quickly, and the item that I bought was better than the For Sale ad explained.

jasonk --- As if anyone was wondering... He is one creative guy.
It's truly amazing to see what he can do with cardboard and tape!

Thanks again, Chris

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">jasonk --- As if anyone was wondering... He is one creative guy.
It's truly amazing to see what he can do with cardboard and tape!

Thanks again, Chris</div></div>

LOL, a big thanks to OutlawTen5 as well. As for the cardboard and tape, well supplies are cheap but nice rifles aren't!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">ANGLICO Marine --- Good to go!

Thanks, Chris </div></div>

OutlawTen5- Great and easy doing business with you. I hated to get rid of the KMW...hope you enjoy her as much as I did.
Tim

Ok so I had a really great day today after the mailman came. I got packages from the following hide members. All three gave me what was posted in the condition stated or better all in record time. Their SH names are as follows and are GTG:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Aries64</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">cjgemm</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">WhoMe</span>

Two of these guys got stuff from California to me in Michigan. payment in on Friday and I received on Monday, what more could you ask for? Thanks guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re25 is G2G!
excellent buyer ready to wheel and deal
smile.gif

netranger6 is +++GTG+++..

I recently purchased a rifle from him. Great communication & follow through on transaction. Rifle is exactly as described, even the packaging was second to none. Fast ship out too.

Friendly, great personable guy that I would do business with anytime!

Thanks...

Big +1 for savagenut.

Glad you finally got your rifle from your ex-dealer.