• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

My list of GTG buyers and sellers has overwhelmed my sig line so here goes:

memilanuk
81sfo
jakeleg
tman300wm
CaptainChaos51
ogs
Broz
dtask
Surgeon-Shooter
zenghost
David777
JWV
crumpmd
blklabs
jiwilliams
mac37
500grains
beenjammin
Sniper 2230
S&J Refinishing
desertfox01
Chris McLoughlin
clay_breaker
vawn
clay_breaker
Potterman
kortik
ejd049
223 Chaz

Adding (3/18)
mbp708

Added 3/29
DocB
r50140
dmdakota
ogs
adluginb

Added 9/19

DHN747
Harry Callahan

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">reewik</span></span> is GTG! Great communication, prompt shipping, and item received as described. Deal with confidence.

Keith

Aries64: Deal with confidence, good communication and Paid very fast. I would recommend this buyer to anyone!!!

Leatherman is good to go. The rifle that I purchased from him was exactly as described and was in great shape. Quick shipment and fast communication made the deal a pleasure. Thanks Stephen.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">DesertMonkey</span></span> is GTG! Great communication and fast payment. Deal with <span style="font-style: italic">DesertMonkey</span> with confidence.

Keith

Vawn is good to deal with, fast payment and good communication.

Good to Go!

Togeneral99 is good to go. Fast shipping good communication.

Deal with confidence!

barnes12 is good to go. Very smooth transaction and fast shipping. Definitely would deal with him again.

WGWE5- I sold him a GAP CRUSADER, Sent money very quickly. Great guy to deal with!! Thanks for a great transaction.

Shibby-Sold him a Gap Rock, Sent money very fast, and was great to deal with. Thanks alot for a smooth transaction.

Deal with confidence both of these guys are good to go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just recently purchased a scope from "propulsionclimbing". He is a man of his word. Deal with confidence.

Walt K

Had quite a few sales lately and I'd be glad to do biz again with any of these guys. All fast payment and good commo:
ggarret1911
Sunnyside Scott
Impulse
OSUARCHITECT
CMH
gunbuilder-smith doing some great work!
bugholes-Great selection of barrels!
dantrom
counseior
greginpa
bottomgun
km71107
tuscondave
wolf22
3rdgss-purchased a hornady press. great prices and scope selection for NF and vortex and all dang kind of bullets, stiller actions, krieger barrels, and various other stuff in the past. Tough to beat. Thanks Ryan, Steve, and BJ
Lennyo3034

Hope I didn't miss anybody (if I did let me know). Afew guys emailed me and didnt catch the screen names. Thanks guys for helping a brother in a crunch out!
Justin

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hammerdown</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WDN-K-9 GTG fast payment and great communication. </div></div>

Back at you bro! Hammerdown is GTG. Great guy to deal with!

HAve done some buying, selling, and trading lately. All of the following are GTG - quick honest deals.

SD65SLR
midgetorama
REMF_95
Hookman
hemiram347
Wickedfish