• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

bigmac1 is gtg. He is very professional with outstanding communication. I would highly recommend him and would not hesitate do have another transaction with. Thanks Mac

Cheers,
Shane

Great job from kft101 on a McMillan return stock. Super fast shipment and everything as advertised. Thanks again Ken !!

Cheers,
Scott

Got a GAP 6mm crusader bbl action and accessories from el diablo and everything was perfect. Would deal with again anytime.

-A

Mp5sd/n/k is good to go. Bought a scope from him and he kept me in the loop very well (money received, shipped, tracking no., etc.).

Description was dead nuts on. Price was right. He also knows how to pack a scope to withstand WW3.... or UPS trucks. Seriously you could've hit the box with a sledge hammer and I'd wager nothing would've happened.

Great transaction, no issues, and I will definitely keep an eye out if he posts anything else.

Ron Durall
jeff 03
ceylonc
LinSchryver
Basher
Lawmaker
LowLight
robino
Bitter
ldunnmobile
mm128
smgrendel
300WSM

All GTG. GREAT TRANSACTIONS.

snakeEyes - great transaction. thanks again. A+++

Monte 2024 = fast shipping, item better than described, careful packaging and courteous communication. AAA+!

Re: Conrad101st Ace seller

I bought 3 guns from Conrad101st last week 7/9/2011. Sent the M/O & when he received the funds,that same day he shipped the guns & emailed me tracking info. When the items showed up they were boxed very good in bubble wrap and the guns were exactly as described if not better. Conrad101st is a honest seller And I am very happy with my purchase. You can pm me for more positive comments about Conrad. Thanks

Gene Szeto, gszeto99 is good to go.

Bought a BDL bottom metal takeoff and the communication was great, shipping fast and the item was in perfect shape.

Charlie

Lochem158 is GTG. Bought a scope from him quick shipment product as stated. Would deal with him anytime.
Rad

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KE=1/2mV^2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SierraCharlie is great to deal with. Fast response and shipping
of your purchase. Does what he says he will do! </div></div>

Ditto. KE is GTG in my book.

Dean253 is good to go as well.
Just met him FTF and bought his 5.5-22 NF.
Organized, nice guy, keeps his equipment maintained and super easy to deal with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gszeto99</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Erud is GTG. Super fast payment. Smooth transaction.

Thank you

Gene </div></div>

Right back at you, Gene. Great guy to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do business again.

Thanks
Erik

Just completed a high-$ through the mail trade with Adam B and it couldn't have went smoother. Thanks for a good deal.

Erik

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jcvibby</div><div class="ubbcode-body">good dealings with 10Truck, thanks again. </div></div>

You as well!! Thank you.

Big thumbs up to AMC 308. Great guy with whom to do business. We had somewhat of a delayed transaction - due to my ineptness - AMC hung in there - deal turned out well!