• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">Thunderin300
wards75
bubbajoe</span>

All three are great to deal with. Thanks guys!

Ron Durall
jeff 03
ceylonc
LinSchryver
Basher
Lawmaker
LowLight
robino
Bitter
ldunnmobile
mm128
smgrendel
300WSM
mouse07410

All GTG. GREAT TRANSACTIONS.

Recent good fellas:

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #CC0000">RagnarDM

Jasonk

Monte2024

Rob01</span></span>

Thanks guys

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jay T</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Recent smooth transactions:

Nmmi9100
Bricktop

Thanks guys...</div></div>

Same here with Jay_T. Great guy.

thanks

Just Jim... GTG isn't enough... great guy to deal with, and while I havent received the scope I purchased from him yet, I have zero doubt that it is anything other than advertised.

Would not hesitate to deal with him in the future.

Alpha

Plus 1 for 95LTZ. Bought a 40x 22lr off him and it was better than expected, good communication and wouldn't hesitate to buy from again! Thanks
Hunter

willsnipe is good to go every day!

Perfect gentleman and does what he says in a timely fashion.

Just finished transactions with Michael N and Jer. Both shipped right away and the items were exactly as described.

A+ for both Michael N and Jer.

Nebraska is GTG . Sent payment promptly and let me know that the item had arrived so I could quit worrying about it
wink.gif

Sup is GTG! Great communication and super smooth transaction.

Deal with confidence!

item shipped was in good condition as stated, all question that I asked were answered completely,good buyer to deal with. rich67

While I'm at it, here's a list of all the people who I've dealt with and had a good experience:

GTG: mtm87tx, Nick W., Jrod, Deadly0311, trailmudder, Caspian_45, 338LM, GNDPNDR, commanderjb, L.Holmes, W.C., jp_colt, Lowlight, rover31, hitman, deisel, TBass, Chillin, banks74, jcvibby, Alpine 338, uafgrad, TalkingBush, DesertMonkey, TRAP220, AXEMAN, Slickrick0999, Lill-rambo, Rob01, daget, Ohiogunnut, LibertyOptics, ChrisF, Northland, XARMOR, Spotter Up, afd77, Inline 6, johnnytrout, dukedurham, spot69221, JustShootOK, jcwarrior87, Musicman, KHOOKS, ocherp, Nebraska, Shootinsurveyor

I wanted to add it to my sig but as you can see it exceeds the number of characters allowed by about 2x. lol

Crod1972 is a true GTG guy. Rectified something the USPS screw up!

Thanks Crod!

DD

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions:
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">11B-B4</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">bob2</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">CEGA</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Jbak</span></span>, and <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">jrtroubleshooter</span></span>

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bill Stoffels
Bret
dontstrokeme
dtask
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

I need to ad LUKE to the good guy list. I bought a gun from him and I mailed the money order to a wrong street number. He had the patience of JOB with me. This ordeal ended up taking 5 weeks to complete, and he never said a word. We communicated on a reagular basis. So putting up with me doing that dumb thing I rate him a AAA++++++ and highly recommend LUKE! BILL

Ron Durall
jeff 03
ceylonc
LinSchryver
Basher
Lawmaker
LowLight
robino
Bitter
ldunnmobile
mm128
smgrendel
300WSM
mouse07410
kortik
Westtexan
1MoreAR

All GTG. GREAT TRANSACTIONS.

This guy got a timeout from the mods for too many posts, too quickly...but I tracked him down on another forum and he shipped brass out "on honor" before I could get payment out to him...he's GTG!
Wolf10t

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">CCCCanuck</span></span> is GTG! Fast communication, prompt shipping, and item received as described = a very smooth deal.

Keith

Aries64 is GTG as well! Fast payment, great communication, a smooth transaction indeed. Thanks again Keith!

Matt

SSSamurai sold me a very nice used IOR Valdada 2.5-10x42 FFP. Good communication, condition was just as he described and it was packed very well. Thanks!

EUROOPTIC - Alex Roy

Absolute best customer service, prompt phone calls, excellent product and timely shipping. He even takes E-Checks from a boat in the middle of the Atlantic.

Euro-Optic is no question the finest outfit I have ever had the pleasure of buying from.

GTG:

CDiPrecision (well of course)
bowtie4x4295
Elvis
T44
mac37
El Shavewa
turbo54
MP

D.A.T. Is good to go, Bought two pof rifles from him. Excellent guy to deal with. Thanks again.