• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

OutlawTen5 - Great guy to work with!

Thanks Chris!

See you at next Zia match.

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="text-decoration: underline"><span style="font-weight: bold">beenjammin is Good to Go!!!</span></span></span>

Grabbed a stock from beenjammin last week and have it in hand today! Quick shipment, good comms and an all-around great guy to do business with. Deal with confidence!

Hawk45 is GTG. Bought a rifle, brass and dies off him. All Items were shipped quick and arrived in excellent condition. Thanks John.

SierraCharlie is good to go, fast shipping and dead on description.

bugman is GTG. I bought some BO rings which he quick shipped to APA for an upcoming build. +++1 for bugman.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mike4045</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SierraCharlie is good to go, fast shipping and dead on description. </div></div>

Thanks Mike. Back at ya.

SC

nightmel is A+ what a great guy. great comm. and next day shipping? very cool. got a jericho baby eagle from him. Awsome gun!! Thanks again!!!!!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Good guys:</span>

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">sobrbiker883

Scotmilk9

ocherp

jcvibby

veezer</span>

</span>

scottsnipe is GTG! Good communication, fast shipping! Product was exactly as advertised. Overall great to deal with!

Thanks again!

Brandon

I just finished a deal with gszeto99 (right above). The condition of the item was better than expected (actually it was brand new, without a scratch) and the price was great. I would not hesitate for a second about doing another deal with him!
Thanks again!
/Ola

I've been doing a bit of selling and buying lately so here's my good to go list.

Sellers
-Manzgear

Buyers
-Phantomdave
-Jlaw973
-Hofhine1
-Mega
-Bcw1284
-Mjh

And a few guys who have been awesome helping out with some build questions
-Branson1369
-Bunsen
-J.Boyette

All of these guys are stand up guys that have been awesome to deal with.

Josh,

Nightmel GTG! Great communication and great Sale.

Sig 250C .45 & .40 w/ accessories

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Broker</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Nightmel GTG! Great communication and great Sale.

Sig 250C .45 & .40 w/ accessories </div></div>

Broker is also GTG! Very fast payment! Thanks for the seamless transaction.

GGN is good to go, he bought my SS 5-20. Great commmunications, funds got to me quickly, just a great guy to deal with. So deal with confidence!!!

Sold my SS 5-20 to GGN, great guy to deal with. Talked with him on the phone, pleasant conversation, seems to be a all around nice guy!
Payment arrived proptly!
I would have no hesitation dealing with him again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ak guy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">nightmel is A+ what a great guy. great comm. and next day shipping? very cool. got a jericho baby eagle from him. Awsome gun!! Thanks again!!!!!! </div></div>

ak guy is also GTG! Very fast payment! Deal with confidence!

25MAN is GTG.

He is quick with replies, and quick with payments.

Great Buyer, would deal with again.

Just Jim, GTG. Just got a knife from him I'd been looking for. Thanks

Want to kick in feedback for the following Hide members......

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">10sec72</span></span>- He's a new guy here and bought some 338LM brass off of me. Expedited payment and kept me updated on payment status. Super guy to deal with and an absolutely painless transaction! Wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again! GTG guys!

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Scottso</span></span>- Bought a couple of items off me as well. Totally painless transaction all the way around! GTG guys!

<span style="color: #FF0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Erud</span></span>- Did a high-end glass trade with him. Transaction was super smooth and was a genuine pleasure to deal with! Thanks for the deal my friend!

member Erik Viste may only have a few posts but he's definitely GTG. high-end international trade went perfectly and in a timely fashion.

Did a high-end trade with Da-Law-Dawg and it went smooth a silk. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks a lot!

Erik

SierraCharlie is 100% GTG. Conducted a Henny - PH trade, great comms, great shipping, great trade. Thanks my man!