• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Here are a few of the guys I have dealt with that are GTG.

BIGBOY
mark454
surffshr
Sirron DEV
Mr. Kirk
Inline 6
HateCa
chpprguy
fastford
7.62willdo
DogboneS
SSSamurai
willsnipe

There has only been one thats worth throwing under the bus.

Guy Coker, he ripped me off on a rifle and would not respond to my attempts to contact him. I have written it off as a lesson learned.

25MAN is gtg. Shipping was fast and packaging was excellent. Communication throughout the transaction was quick, honest, and personable. Overall a great experience.

DamnYuppie is 100% GTG! Transaction was a smooth as it gets and communication was excellent.

Don't hesitate dealing with him...solid guy.

Michael N (+1)
Good guy to deal with, and great product. Great description, and quick shipping!
Thanks!
jim

<span style="font-weight: bold">Lawmaker</span> is a great guy to do business with. Just made my 4th purchase from him and as usual another great transaction.

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">* Good Communication
* Fair prices
* Super Fast Shipping
* Always offers great quality gear and always as described</span></span>

Thanks again PL

Sincerely,
<span style="font-weight: bold">Pierced Armor</span>

Special Delivery is GTG! Great Guy to deal with! Thanks for the Stock!

PreBandit is good to go, fast transaction, great rifle had one issue with the fireing pin and PreBandit was quick to refund some money to replace the firing pin, really great guy to work with, A++

I've done business with a couple of "Good Guys" here lately.

NWDan

And

MBandy.

Quite a few dollars involved with each of the gentleman and each of them represented what they were selling appropriately, sold at reasonable prices, and shipped promptly.

Everything exactly as described. Excellent communication throughout. clj94104 is definitely Good To Go!!

Been terribly delinquent here, so... GTG:

fueddy
SavageStag
Michael N
ceylonc
Frankie Ice
Harry Callahan
LARMIKE
hill billy
Anchor Zero Six
trilogymac
darrenk75b
SSG3K
Arcangel 4:16
dar
kortik

Just sold my 7-08 to GGN and it was a super-smooth transaction. Deal with confidence when dealing with GGN, super nice guy.

Bought some used AICS skins from LawnMM. Skins were exactly as adverstised and VERY FAST shipping.

LawnMM - GTG.

RSR is GTG. Just completed another smooth transaction. Item was as he described in ad and with some quick shipping.

I just did a little bit of business with Black-X. The item was as expected and arrived promptly.

Dude's good to go in my book.

-Nate

Traded pistols with <span style="font-weight: bold">257heaven</span>. His pistol was accurately described and pictured. Transaction was quick and smooth as silk. Great guy to deal with. Thanks Steve!