• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: rawdeal</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Received Scope from KYS338 -- Best EE deal I've ever made!!! Timely ship and qualiity packing job to boot.

Can't thank you enough! </div></div>

Prompt with payment, smooth deal!

Thanks for buying!

264Charlie is GTG. Just purchased from him. Stand up guy quick shipment. Went out of his way to make sure scope was shipped even when he was going on a Hunt. Charles is GTG.
thanks
Rad

got a list of guys did good deals with

RODENT
C2
grouse
mikecharley
gr8fuldoug
TacticalJ

all are damn sure gtg guys

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: customgun1</div><div class="ubbcode-body">got a list of guys did good deals with

RODENT
C2
grouse
mikecharley
gr8fuldoug
TacticalJ

all are damn sure gtg guys </div></div>

Easy transaction on this end. Thanks customgun1

Koobs GOOD TO GO should of posted this earlier. Awesome scope!

Poke53 is Good to Go! GTG. Great Rifle. Excellent communications with a tracking number provided as he walked out of UPS. Would buy from again.

Did a deal with OutlawTen5 a couple of weeks ago. Solid 'Hider, great communication. A+!!!

Thank you to Mile High Shooting Accessories and Euro Optics for coming through with great deals for me on a scope and rings. Both great to deal with and fast shipping.

+1 SJshooter
Easy to deal with! Rings were exactly like he described.
Thanks
jimann

Knife, h2osport, BERTMAN77MK2, mk443, bribri, fast freddy, TeamSendIt!!!, mecher50, cz550

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: nashlaw</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Jedi5150 is good to go! Shipped in a hurry, provided tracking number, and stock was perfect. </div></div>

Thanks Nashlaw, the feeling is mutual (exceptionally fast payment, good communications).
smile.gif

Bought an AICS 1.5 from Dar this week. GTG doesn't begin to describe him as a seller. What a great transaction!! Stock looks great (better than he had described), arrived on time, great communication. Couldn't have asked for a better way to start the build. Thanks again Rich!!

SSSamurai is GTG! I couldn't have asked for a better transaction and the communication was great.

Jimmy M40a2 is defiantly good to deal with I just had one of the best internet sales ever. Fast, responsive and delivers exactly what he promises.

Thanks Jimmy