• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

mbp708 is good to go !

bought a rifle and it was as described and the transaction was flawless and i would not hesitate to buy from him again!

Medic103 is good to go with me. Bought from me. communication was great and paid faster than you can imagine. hes another fantastic member of this forum.

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Jeepocabra is GTG!</span></span>

Bought a set of Troy BUIS that arrived quickly, VERY well packed, and at a fair price. Communication was also outstanding.

Thanks Jeepocabra!

Mr.Maim

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">smokshwn is GTG!</span></span>

Bought a 5.11 Chameleon jacket at an excellent price that arrived very quickly, is brand new, and smokshwn provided outstanding communication!

Thanks a bunch smokshwn! Just in time for winter shooting.

Mr.Maim

<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Anchor Zero Six</span> </span>is on my good guy list

garyaug is GTG brass was as described!!! Got 40 and 45 brass from him

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Huckelberry75</span></span> is GTG! Great communication and prompt payment. Deal with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Huckelberry75</span></span> in confidence.

Keith

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Aries64</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Huckelberry75</span></span> is GTG! Great communication and prompt payment. Deal with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Huckelberry75</span></span> in confidence.

Keith </div></div>

Same things go for Keith. Great guy, and I would happily do business with him again.

just finished a deal with 468shot. Super easy to deal with, Nightforce rings shipped super fast, were well packaged (took me a while to get into them as a matter of fact), and were better than he had described them. Deal with confidence, he is the definition of GTG. Thanks again Kellen!!

MJW117 is good to go as well. Nice, smooth transaction and great communication. Deal in complete confidence.

Also, recently had some dealings with Impulse. Good to go and easy to work with.

chainring is a straight shooter. Fast shipping and exactly (or better than) described.
-bbenson9

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions:
<span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">TeamSendIt!!!</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">EasyRhino72</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Dutch Gunny</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Bazgab</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">crod1972</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
and
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
dontstrokeme
dtask
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Jbak
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

Evilsvt is a GREAT MEMBER. He was easy to work with and was more then willing to assist with the transaction. Comm was top notch.
I would definitely do business with this member again and would recommend anyone without reservation.

Semper Fi,
MCASSgt New River

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">AmaHeavy</span></span> is GTG! Excellent communication, prompt shipping, and item was well-packed and received as described. Very smooth deal.

Keith