• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Have had great deals with the following:

GeorgeS3
jonaddis84
JamieD
S&J Refinishing
cruizer
spoogie
JRose
xray9
clos
richardj
Scott_P
shootone
barnes12
Duc
Big game
Smoking99
Donkey Wrangler
Cinch
LWILLIAMS
jtb33
Sidewinder

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Varmint Slayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have had great deals with the following:

GeorgeS3
jonaddis84
JamieD
S&J Refinishing
cruizer
spoogie
JRose
xray9
clos
richardj
Scott_P
shootone
barnes12
Duc
Big game
Smoking99
Donkey Wrangler
Cinch
LWILLIAMS
jtb33
Sidewinder </div></div>

Shopping spree ??

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trophyhunter</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Varmint Slayer</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Have had great deals with the following:

GeorgeS3
jonaddis84
JamieD
S&J Refinishing
cruizer
spoogie
JRose
xray9
clos
richardj
Scott_P
shootone
barnes12
Duc
Big game
Smoking99
Donkey Wrangler
Cinch
LWILLIAMS
jtb33
Sidewinder </div></div>

Shopping spree ??</div></div>

lol no just an updated list but had several smaller sprees in there.

+ 1 for SOCAL...excellent comm, great shipping, item well protected during shipping. Thank you!

SULLY is 100% GTG...rifle was just exactly as described.

Also GTG dealings with:

JJoplin
srt
RODENT
Bluejazz
garsticker

SMACK is GTG!
grin.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions:
<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">repr308</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">TeamSendIt!!!</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">EasyRhino72</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Dutch Gunny</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
and
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bazgab
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
crod1972
dontstrokeme
dtask
emastrich
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Jbak
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
Market Garden
MWDG3
offroadr1
old cop
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

Scimitar is GTG. I wish that everyone online was as much of a Stand Up Guy as Scimitar is.

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">Crashnrondo is GTG!</span></span>

Bought a Magpul Gen.2 BUiS set from Crashnrondo. Great communication, fast shipping, great price, and the sights are... I think brand new and unused!

SWEET!
grin.gif
Thanks Crashnrondo!

Mr.Maim

+1
kejones1

Item as described, packed great and good communication.
Thanks
jimann

New Guy,
<span style="text-decoration: underline">Rynham9</span> is good to go, super fast payment and very good to work with.

Just completed sales with El Guapo and OutlawTen5. Fast payment and very patient with me. I was very busy and was not able to post tracking info as soon as I would have liked too. Do not hesitate to do buisness with either.

Thanks guys. You helped me buy a Remington 700 SPS AAC. My wife dislikes you very much.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">SSC</span></span> is GTG! Excellent communication, prompt shipping, and items received as described (they look new). Super-smooth deal. Don't hesitate to deal with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">SSC</span></span>.

Keith

SGTX80 is good to go, just bought a stock from me. Newer member w/low posts, but great buyer.

Powell and HarryCallahan are recent gtg's too if I forgot to post them as well.

Scottmilk9 just built me a great AR as well.

Good transactions with
trobertson5-0
S&J refinishing
Doug@blackhawk
Tigerbikes
doorkicker
atrain
grand

These guys have been found to be Good To Go:
hunter223
gr8fuldog
Buldog
RTA
TeamSendit
Black Ops Tech
Sgt Henry
mm509
Ajwcotton
TexasReaperM40
Ian A Kelbly
bugholes
gadbmw
Jeep Chimp
javi 559
Triad
rware91
BullzeyeNJ
264shooter
DamnYuppie
Mile High Shooting
C. Dixon
coryj
RTO
Kubitza

hyena74 is GTG. ACOG optic and LaRue mount new as described, packaged superbly, and shipped promptly. Deal with confidence.

Bluegrass Tactical is GTG! Sold a rifle to them, Very easy and pleasant sale. I will bring business to them any chance I get.

Hey Mobius38 is GTG!

He PM'd me with incorrect email which I sent money to and he still sent the item! I later got funds returned to me and paid him. I guess it pays to live right!

Thanks mobius38.

Bellycrawl is definitely G2G. Unbelievable communication, and items better than described. Excellent transaction.

OutlawTen5, Chris, was a great guy to deal with. Good communication and scope was as good as described. Thanks, Alan