• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Just completed a transaction with azimutha. That dood is GTG, for sure!! Thanks, man!

M24SWS is good to go, I just bought a Gap M40a3 from him, its exactly as he described it. Thanks alot Heath!
Josh

skog was very helpful, i purchased a 308 from him and it was my first time, he walked me through each step and was very patient with me. the shipping was fast and it was exactly as he described it to me.
skog great person to buy from, service with him was outstanding

Traded w/ tschiemer for a watch winder. Good guy to deal with, & I would definitely deal w/ him again.

J_Roger is GTG. Did a FTF, he came to me, product was better than expected and included a free case. Deal with confidence.

OutlawTen5,
Very smooth and quick transaction. Good To Go

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OinCO</div><div class="ubbcode-body">have had quite a few great purchases here, all of the following are remarkably GTG!
spot69221</div></div>

thx, same to you

kengel2 is awesome - very patient while my local post office dragged its feet with his money orders.

The rifle is better than described.

Thanks!

USGILT
David777
mtrammell
TheSmokeRolls
ccannon
jasonk
rifleman1981
Doug S
Mubender
42769vette
AtlantaJohn
sprints54
stillbuster
supersix4
737SHARK
FarFyter
J-Ham
Silverbullet-2
35WLN
dtask
DHN747
Lawmaker
Redirt78
_RJ_
Tigerbikes
speedjunkie
07zx6r
MCASgt New River
Downrange1x
RadioactiveYeti
One Shot, One Miss
KNIGHT11B4
Moccw
Checkmate502

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">DaBadAss </span></span>is GTG! Bougth a new in the box Magpul UBR stock from him. Great communication, fast shipping, well packaged.

Thanks!

Mr.Maim

<span style="font-size: 11pt"><span style="font-weight: bold">DP425</span></span> is GTG! Bought a Larue LT-150 mount for an aimpoint red dot optic. Excellent communication. Timely shipping. LaRue mount exactly as described in the for sale ad.

Thanks!

Mr.Maim

Adding a few.

These guys

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="color: #CC0000">

Robert405

deadnbrkn84

CNC

sosicmcise

</span></span></span>

are all good to deal with

Neoshooter is GTG!
grin.gif

YamahaRaptor is GTG. NF NXS as new, packaged superbly, and shipped promptly. Would gladly deal with again. Thanks Jamie.

gszeto99 is a good seller to work with. Ships fast and is a clear communicator. Deal with confidence.

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-size: 11pt">Adam B. is GTG, good communication during a trade deal, item showed up just as described. Deal w/confidence.

Thanks,
Matt</span></span>

dzet is GTG. He was very prompt with payment and was very quick to respond during the transaction.

mm509 is GTG. Good communication.