• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

I bought a pistol from drmarc, and everything went smooth. No problems what so ever, and item was exactly as described. Thanks.

Completed sale w/ JTC(buyer). All went smooth and payment was sent promptly. JTC is GTG.

Garretjusmc to totally G2G.

Fast transaction and pleasure to deal with and talk to.

BAT_Boy: Good guy, bought .308 magazines from him, good communication and well packaged products. Thanks.

bm11: Good to go, bought 1911 magazines. Awesome. Thanks.

Whiteliftedz71 is good to go. Fast and smooth transaction from a man who serves our country well! God Bless!

carterjoe is gtg. Smooth transaction and item was as described.

SR15match is good to go. Bought a UGSW rifle from him... I could not of asked for a better guy to deal with. Thanks again Todd!!!!!!!!!

hemiram347 is good to go. Items were as described, shipped promptly, good comms.

Good experience (DTA shoots better than I do, at least with 308 kit.)

Keith at PCR is an outstanding guy fixed my bolt knob free of charge and he didnt even install it dont hesitate to do business with him

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Juniors</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just completed a deal with mcimma, fast and smooth transaction, good to go. Thanks again. </div></div>

Thanks Junior...+1 for you as well...

I had great dealings with:

BAT_Boy
bcw1284
RMNIXON
mcimma
akflier
lone_soldier
chawk (X 2)
Wade-19
SSSamurai