• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Had the opportunity to deal with Jeff aka flynlow3 here on the forum. He sold me a set of TPS rings and 20 moa base. Parts delivered to my doorstep the same day my money order got to him.

A good guy to deal with for sure!

aojones is GTG and then some! I bought a Surefire light from him at a good price as it was and when I received it he had thrown in another piece of kit!
Thanks again Allen!

Great experience with Mute on this board. Got DTA SRS conversion kit, mags, and some other things from him here.

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Vinson</span></span> is GTG! Prompt payment and excellent communication. Very smooth deal - deal with <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic">Vinson</span></span> with confidence.

Keith

ofelas
Sold me some Badger rings.Yes you can get stuff
from Canada.Thanks for great deal.

mm509 is good to go/great guy. I bought 3 pmags, great price, items in perfect condition, super fast shipping. I would gladly do business with mm509 again, and recomend anyone else to do the same.

TeamSendIt!!! is GOOD TO GO/GREAT GUY!. I just bought a 338LM mag rifle (my first buy on snipershide, and the transaction couldn't have been easier for me despite my inherent concerns being new to the hide). Very easy to set up payment and rifle arrived super fast to my FFL. I would love to do further sales with TeamSendIt!!!, and I know everyone else will enjoy the same easy transaction, friendly and expert answers to questions about the items, and outstanding satisfaction with the final result.

The following have been great to deal with, they are all GTG:

OutlawTen5
SGT. JMAN
ShaneRemmy7custom
TRON
osuarchitect
Contendo
lwellingham
bayfritz
beanland

I know I missed a few, deleted the PM thread before I could add you to this list. Sorry, I'll add you later as I remember.

Idunnmobile sold me an HK was that was in superb condition along with 2 holsters - superb transaction with good communications. He is definitely GTG.

Swordfish is good to go payed quickly smooth sailing, Decided to just edit this post instead of creating a new one all the time.....

D.A.T. is GTG

ddindetroit Good Guy List

Here are my list of good guys for this beginning year: 2012

1eyedjack1 -- LT 158
BgBmBoo -- CTR -02
rrflyer -- 45MOA AI
propulsionclimbing -- 223AI
Boomholzer -- SS HD/Oby barrel
osuarchitect -- plates
evilsvt -- 223Rock
jawa -- ADT 30mm
Dibbs -- Amax
9mmkungfu -- T-1cowit
The Sentinel -- TD grips
Hoser -- SB
Mike - Team Honey Badger -- FNP
onemoretime
Spiralseal -- HDMR TRMRS
Popndrop -- everything
Beenjammin -- just because

Thanks guys!

DD

Aries64 is G2G. Extremely fast shipping and excellently packed for a scope. Item looks to exactly as advertised.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Vinson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Aries64 is G2G. Extremely fast shipping and excellently packed for a scope. Item looks to exactly as advertised. </div></div>
Thanks for the feedback Vinson. To the rest of the Hide' - as I said before, Vinson is GTG.

Keith

<span style="font-family: 'Arial Black'"><span style="color: #FF0000">C2

Alf

and

JasonK</span></span>

Are all good

CJGemm is GTG. Fast shipping, great packing job. Very easy transaction.

Tucson Dave- could not ask for a more professional transaction. Two 'hide oldtimers making a deal the way it should be made.

GTG and then some!

Dieselten is an awesome guy to deal with. Took the time to help me out by showing me some scopes I was interested in when I went to pick up the scope I bought from him.

Another praise for Savagenut. Awesome to deal with. Shipped immediately upon receiving funds. He is, and has been GTG.

Bought a Manners T4 and other extras from Saleen63... Awesome transaction!!! Thanks again!!!

Bought a set of NF rings from T2CH and was a great transaction.

Both of these guys were scary fast at shipping.

Thanks!!!

bought a Viper Vortex scope at a sweet price from Sprayed99, and he even throwed in a free gift. He`s Good to Go!

I'm sure he's already on here but just another reminder that <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">StanwoodSpartan</span></span> is good to go! Thanks man...
cool.gif