• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-weight: bold">long-shot</span> is a top notch guy! He went above and beyond to make sure I would have a set of ARMS rings by the weekend.

I'm impressed.

Had smooth transactions recently with:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Lance B.</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">mike penn</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">B. Melick</span>

Each one an A+ to deal with. Thanks!

<span style="font-weight: bold">A Big +1 for JJP. Fast payment and excellent comm. </span>
cool.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by SAICO:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> A Big +1 for JJP. Fast payment and excellent comm. </span>
cool.gif
</div></div>Yep--great to deal with even thru a paypal "situation"
mad.gif

Thanks Joe.

JB :beer:

Member 'MikePenn' is great to do business with. Just picked up an AICS 2.0, accessories and a Leupold VXIII 3.5-10x40 M1 LR/T . Shipped very fast and responded to all emails and questions.

Two Thumns UP!!!

+1 for trader388

Trader388 is a top notch guy to do business with. I purchased a Ken Farrell base from him and the deal went smooth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Jamison:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Likewise for Specter---Great transaction... </span></div></div>
cool.gif

I just bought a Nightforce NXS from Cold Bore. A pleasure to work with, even after I caused a delay by sending the Money Order to Jackson Mississippi instead of Jackson Michigan!

I would definetely deal with him again.

Lawdog734...

Right back at you...a pleasure doing business
with you...thanks for the great communication!

Wouldn't hesitate to do it again sir.

A listers:

Buck
Snyper762
McNabb
Two Shoes
George@GAP
Celt

and I'll add those whom I've dealt with and can't recall at the moment..sorry guys...I'll look into my files.

trader388 is GTG.
Rings and Bases were shipped the day we struck our deal. :beer:
Pete

Bwannabe is GTG--spectacular service and shipping!!

thanks James!!

JB :beer:

Bwannabe
As soon as I said I wanted some of the magazines he had for sale, he shipped them out the next day before receiving the funds..Thanks

Order Received from Stubby...can never have tooo many scope covers or "tactical" wallets.
Pete

+1 Duckdog 310
Big ticket item, paid fast and communicates extremely well!!!

+1 VMPGSC
Unreal!!! How did you get it to me in less than 24 hours!!! Incredible shipping on another High $$ item!!

You guys rock

quietman gets a +1.
Supper fast payment

and another +1 for Duckdog 310 yet another sale!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Long Range Demon TacKac:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Would like to add Splintercell, Great guy to deal with. :beer:

Thanks Keith
LRD </span></div></div>Likewise
laugh.gif
:beer:

Maverick656 is good go.
Seal Pup knife and belt were exactly as described.
Very good communication.

Thanks Mav,

RedMan*

<span style="font-weight: bold">Savagenut</span> is a great guy to deal with. I picked up a stock and bottom metal from him and it was exactly as described. Fast shipping and good communication. Deal with confidence!
smile.gif

Enjoyed dealing with <span style="font-weight: bold">wireless</span>. Communication was excellent, payment was fast and transaction was smooth. Thanks!
:beer:

adding <span style="font-weight: bold">savage10fp</span>, payment recieved as said and quickly.

Once again Tactical/Mike comes through. Without a doubt Good To Go.
Thanks Mike.

Just did business with 11 fine gentlemen & I would highly recomend any of them. Thanks again guys.

luv2shoot
Builder
Thomas
8mikey
RUMOR
HAWK45
45user
byrdwatcher
shawn_40312
harlikwin
LASER

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by lmalterna:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Just did business with 11 fine gentlemen & I would highly recomend any of them. Thanks again guys.

luv2shoot
Builder
Thomas
8mikey
RUMOR
HAWK45
45user
byrdwatcher
shawn_40312
harlikwin
LASER </span></div></div>whatabout me
frown.gif