• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Wind50cal paid quick and good communication, thanks Tim :beer:

Also same for :

Jamison
B. Melick!

Jason

p.s. Bill -- someone had to
laugh.gif

Just received my Mk4 from SFree in new/mint condition! He shipped VERY promptly, and the scope was as described! Thanks, Scott! :beer:

<span style="font-weight: bold">chpprguy</span> Is good to go, quick easy transaction..would certainly deal with again. A+

drmarc

Had recent transactions with:
JDJHNTR
SFREE
CT
that were clean and favorable on my end. would not hesitate to do it again.

But honestly, is this thread truly needed??
I can not imagine that someone would come to a site that is crawling with people that find pleasure in sneaking around outside undetected in all kinds of weather and have the ability and prowess to send very accurate rifle fire to any target they choose from distances of 1/4 to over 1/2 mile away and then try to screw these same people for a few dollars???

God knows I would never want to piss any of you off!! And may heaven have mercy on the poor bastard that does screw with a member here. Will probably be the only mercy they would get!!

Anyway, SFREE, CT and JDJHNTR are gtg.

Bill the Lurker

lmalterna, Lawdog734 and SSG are all great guys to do business with.

Got some cheakpiece screws from SSG.

Got a Starlite Case from lmalterna.

Got a Leupold Vari-X 3.5-10x40 M3 LR/T scope from Lawdog734

All in reasonable time and great prices.

John

Jason M. Gallahair (aka smoothcriminal)
Patriot Arms Inc.
706-562-8692
patriotarmsinc.com

Wanted to specially commend Jason. I was trying to buy a Spec-Ops knife sheath for someone we are all familiar with who is a Marine in Iraq. Jason came through with a freebie without my asking. I was prepared to pay for it.

Jason is First Class in my book. :beer:

Don

jb100br

Sent his part before I even had my part of a trade in hand.

B MELICK,SAVAGENUT,IAMALTERNA,EXNARC,REDNECK BMXER, FPDSNIPER,and KB1. have had good dealings with all any stated flaws on parts endedup being nothing at all. great guys thanks again JIM

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by L.London:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> jb100br

Sent his part before I even had my part of a trade in hand. </span></div></div>you missed a zero
laugh.gif

Yup, but only cause i trust you as well :beer:

so..

L.London is GTG (just dont change your moniker again please
laugh.gif
)

JB

AZYoungun, Rhino, Bill the Lurker, all these guys have been great to deal with!! Bill, I think you nailed it on the 'ol head there bud, but think it's appropriate to give honor where honor is due. Not too many other places where trust, honor, and dependability reign. Thanks gentlemen for being stand up guys!

Mo_Zam_Beek is a good guy whom I have hung out with at a couple of long-range rifle matches.

He also bought a compact ACOG from a close friend of mine; the deal reportedly went smoothly and both parties seem satisfied.

Regards,
mib2000

I want to add stinger1 - we did a rifle deal and commo was excelelnt and the entire proccess awas first class.
Bill

JohnInNH is GTG.
He just sent me enough patch material to clean my guns til 2105.
Pete

Another plus for <span style="font-weight: bold">REDMAN</span> STU you make a great BeanBag.

One for <span style="font-weight: bold">SSG3K</span> for great deal on my Nightforce NSX scope,thanks Rich
:beer:

McNabb had a great deal on an IOR scope. He waited patiently until I had funds and it was a great buy. He waited 2 weeks till I could pony up the money. Would definitely do transactions with him again!

Update a few:
Elarski
Rebhawk
MSP2168
Mike1000
Hillbillypreacher
Proteus_X3
Crashnrondo
Great working with you guys. Always a pleasure doing bidness with honest folks.
smile.gif

Bill

*Edited because my keyboard can't spell...

Brando is GTG....great deal, packed the scope with lots of bubble wrap and shipped quickly. Thanks!
Aaron

Wanna give a vote to 45 ACP. He bought some brass I posted (within minutes of posting it) and got payment out QUICK. I received MO yesterday (Saturday) and will be shipping brass tomorrow AM.

Thanks Mike! Happy reloading!
laugh.gif

Another vote for HATECA, he did great work on a rifle for me.

Mike1000: shipped before recieving payment...THANKS :beer:

Irish_Pirate--quick payment :beer:

JB

jb1000br: Fast shipment, good communication and a real helpful guy all around. Rings got here today and look great, Thanks Man!

Tactical Stocks is good to go . He was traveling a lot during our transaction but kept in touch and shipped as soon as he could . The stock got here today and I was thrilled with it .

I recently had good dealings with:
trader388
Tenspot
Dimitrios
jb1000br, didn't end up buying anything from him but had excellent communication via email along with being very helpful.
All good to go in my book.
Wayne aka WAMBO

JVaught gets two-thumbs up from me!

Fast communication (depite my 20 second reply after his initial posting!
laugh.gif
) and the brass was shipped extra fast!

:beer:

Just finished a deal with Imalterna for 2 starlight cases. He is way good to go. Everything went great. Look forward to working with him again.

Another Walk of Fame for some grade A guys:

Juilliano
Glenn C.-Madison,WI
Mel Trog
Gunaddict
Jeremy P-Shelton,CT
1911gunner

It has been a blast and I wish I could get more cases, if for no other reason than dealing with such a great bunch!
Thanks again,
Bill

Zak Smith,
Much obliged. Pleasure dealing with you.

Back at ya: guys, Zak is good to go as a buyer. All deals should go down as smoothly, quickly and with as good communication.