• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by doorkicker:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Splintercell is GOOD-TO-GO!
A+ transaction

-dk </span></div></div>^Him to! :beer:

Thumbs up to radsmd.

Face to face transaction was easy and he even showed up on time too!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by TRW 7.62X51mm:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> I have to give jb1000br a 5-Star rating for excellent SMK 200gr bullets he sold me. Highly recommended. :beer: </span></div></div>BAckatcha TRW -- great to sell to :beer:

JB

Big thumbs up for "tspearsrph" even though all my email to him got snagged on the net... commo got straightened out and I HIGHLY reccomend T to anyone.
Thanks again,
Bill

jb1000br is G2G !! Even if I did lose out on some bullets awhile back...just wasn't fast enough on the posts ! HOWEVER, the other product did arrive today and it's better than I thought. can't use it this match but EofM @ HardRock will have it tested !!

Thanks Jason !!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Will:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> jb1000br is G2G !! Even if I did lose out on some bullets awhile back...just wasn't fast enough on the posts ! HOWEVER, the other product did arrive today and it's better than I thought. can't use it this match but EofM @ HardRock will have it tested !!

Thanks Jason !! </span></div></div>Backatcha WILL

Them southern-folk are easy to deal with
laugh.gif

cheers,
JB

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Blackstone:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> DoorKicker is topnotch.
He delivers as promised and is a gentleman to boot. </span></div></div>Thanks for the feedback Blackstone! I recieved funds immediatly from Bstone, and have made more than one transaction with him....ALL extremely smooth! A++++
:beer:
-dk

Recent dealings with the following guys have all been great:

superde
Servicerifle1
CSM177
thundertrap
bigcountry
Abrasive
Snyper762
fpdsniper

Thanks for the problem free transactions.
Wayne aka WAMBO

Recent dealings with Ronin45 and Duckdog310, both smooth as silk.

JB,
"Them southern-folk are easy to deal with
smile.gif
"

Careful now, just what kind of "deal with" did you have in mind????
wink.gif
We are just humoring you as we like you.
Bill

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by lmalterna:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> JB,
"Them southern-folk are easy to deal with
smile.gif
"

Careful now, just what kind of "deal with" did you have in mind????
wink.gif
We are just humoring you as we like you.
Bill </span></div></div>:roflmao:

I've done a few deals and forgotten the Good Guy update: bulldog6 goes straight to the top and the guy that bought my Leupold M-1 was great as well. I'm experiencing mental-pause so if he send me his name, I'll edit.
Pete

A little late getting this up here, but my recent additions include:

latisimusd
Avengeusa

Good guys to deal with!!! Thanks to both of you.
laugh.gif

Chrisj is GTG -- shipped before payment sent

ALso, quietman is an easy buyer to deal with!

cheers,
JB

Just completed a trade with Hateca. Excellent person to deal w/ and will highly recommend.

Great gunsmithing work and very fast turn around.

Thanks,

ASR

Killgore is good to go too!!I Got a Starlight case from him, shipped fast and no problems.

Jamison is a true gentleman and waited for me to sell my items to purchase his. Held it for 3 weeks. Trust him completely and is a man of his word. Do it aagin in a heart beat. Thanks Chris!

SS10ring is GTG and a New Pappa!!!
I just bought a new Cold Steel Recon Scout from him.
He and the Jacksonville W.E.C.S.O.G. shooters also donated a pair of brandee new Cold Steel Voyagers for an upcoming care package that I'm putting together for the troops serving under our own SH member Bulldog6
CPT JAMEY CREEK B/3-112 AR SCANIA, IRAQ
It's AMAZING what guys will part with for a good cause.
Thanx,
Pete

jb1000br is AWESOME to deal with! Have no hesitations! Thanks again, Jason! :beer:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Airedale</span> is a class act! He shipped out item extremely fast and item was even better than described! A++ Completely trustworthy! :beer:

Just finished a deal with CRhodes..
Excellent man to deal with and the transaction was very smooth..
You will never go wrong dealing with this man, very trustworthy..

Thanks, Chuck..

Bigugly is good to go. Great seller - fast, smooth transaction.

Dave

<span style="font-weight: bold">Rhino</span>'s already on this list, but I'm gonna say he's a good guy to deal with too.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Can this thread be linked to the top of the "optics and accessories" forum as well??</span>

BALLDBOY and LOBO are the greatest. Simple transactions turned into whole hearted support missions for my unit.
I know seevral others from this site have contributed as well.
A BIG "THANKS" FROM TEAM BULLDOG!

bulldog6,
No trouble brother!! We just appreciate what you and your team are doing for our country!

ThunderPlains and
Shooter65 are both GREAT to deal with!
THANK YOU!

Ed, Elarski and 45ACP are great to deal
with as well.

I am sure LOBO has already been added to this list so I will just +1 for him. Great guy to deal with.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by LongrangeNewbie:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> I am sure LOBO has already been added to this list so I will just +1 for him. Great guy to deal with. </span></div></div>Yep,

LOBO

is GTG :beer:

JB

LongrangeNewbie and jb1000br :beer:
These two are good to ride the river with in my book!

Add "Money" to the list. Fast payment, good contact and very easy to deal with. GTG in my book.
Aaron

Preda8or, is great to deal with and makes a sound product in his anti cant devices!

+1 for AvengeUSA. I bought a case of Black Hills 168g .308Match from him, and got it in great shape in a timely manner (as fast as ground shipping can go). Thanks for a great deal!!!