• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

For those with questions about Roedale Rifles' Mr. Lincoln, I just concluded a transatlantic transaction with Pete. It was based solely on trust and he delivered.

Thanks again Pete.

rhino sent funds in a timely manner.
His communication was good as well.

J Scott

Hateca
Shipped part before the check cleared. Deal done on the 13th part arrived on the 18th.

:beer: :beer: :beer:

Just bought a Farrell base from JOHNinNH. Cannot say enough of John, he is an oustanding person. Trust, honestly, and he keeps his word on everything he say. I will buy from him again. :beer: Thanks again.

Re: EchoSixMike

Just concluded a transaction; merchandise better than described, well packed, and shipped quickly (before check cleared).

Spooky = happy camper
EchoSixMike = good to go

Spooky sends from AUB

Recent transaction with mrPickles was A ok. All was shipped in timely manner and communications were excellant. Deal with in confidence.

RK54 is good to go! Deal with confidence. Answered all emails promptly with good service.

I bought a NXS scope from Jetlink and he is a great guy. Great communication and follow up during the whole process. I hope we stay in touch and I would buy from him again.

marine2f2-- Just completed a deal with Chris and it was everything you hope for! A+ Travel well Marine.

Bill

Rhino was extemely good to deal with, got a set of TPS lows for a good price and fast shipping as well.

Wayne McD as buyer was excellent as well, payment prompt, and good communication.

Backroads is a good buyer.
Great communication, payment, etc. AA++

Just sold a stock to <span style="font-weight: bold">Snyper762</span>. We had good communication and he sent payment exactly when he promised. Great guy to work with! Thanks!

Recent dealings with the following members were great, items were as described and shipped promptly.

jb1000br
Maximus00
TIS #12
hickman_7.62
krock459
Crashnrondo

All good to go and would deal with them again without hesitation

Wayne aka WAMBO

did a deal with someguy, it was
better than advertised, great gun,
great guy to buy from, thanks rob.

I just recieved my S&W 629 Classic from Semperfi8. He was great to deal with. The firearm was better than pictured. Thanks Semperfi8...

Just bought a stock from Garyaug.
Smooth transaction, timely shipping, product is perfect.
Thanks!

ROLEX Rifleman -- pleasure to deal with, fast payment, good comm.

JB :beer:

Thumbs up for Blacksheep25 and Chuck1 - always a pleasure dealing with gentlemen of character!

Thanks,
Bill

I placed a <span style="font-weight: bold">WTB: Kifaru Mirauder</span> on the Optics & Accessories For Sale and <span style="font-weight: bold">PFDD</span> hooked me up. The pack was perfect and the price was right! In addition he paid for shipping! What else would you expect from a <span style="font-weight: bold">MARINE</span> ! I highly recommend <span style="font-weight: bold">PFDD</span> ! SF Brother!

I'd like to add users adon and djacri, both were excellent to deal with.

Puchased an Armalite scope mount from CommanderJB, Nice guy, Item is as advertized and a smooth transaction.

Symtex is good to deal with. Upper arived in perfect condition and was shipped when he said. I'd buy from him again.

Semperfi8 and mike464 were both superb. Communications were uniformly prompt at every step and the exchange was both professional and pleasant. Can't do better! Thanks again gents.
Semper Fi,
Brad

dholepuncher - Definitely one of the Good Guys!! I bought a Leupold 6-1/2 x 20 from him and he was great to deal with!!!!

Just did a scope trade with Lee Martin and things went extremely well. Lee is certainly one of the good guys!

Troy

Troy G is a great guy to deal with! He keeps you informed and is timely in his transactions. GTG
cool.gif

Lindy is a great guy to deal with, very fast payment and excellent communication.

Rob Opp

Well, Rob was the other half of that transaction - fast service, and the goods were exactly as represented. I also had a very nice exchange with B. Melich - same same.

krock459 is one of the guys that you can count on when times get tough. He sent me a M/O and scope that were stolen! It really scared me to death, but he helped me out tremendously by filling the claim with UPS and getting me a new M/O out asap. He also got the insurance check taken care of with no worries at all. Good guy for sure. Beware of shipping via UPS without signature confirmation. We learned our lesson.

UICnow is good to go. Bought a rifle from him a while back, it was 100% as advertised, kept me informed through the whole process. I would not hesitate to do business with him again!

Snyper762 was a great to do business with as well. Quick payment and no hassles.

sierra6 shipped the same day we concluded the deal, good guy to deal with.

DocB

+1 for SULLY
AICS mags delivered early and better than advertised. Sully's a definent "Good Guy"!

Regards,
latisimusd

Just wanted to post my great experience dealing with Huckleberry. Agreed to by from him and he sent it out without payment, now that's trust. I highly recommend this Hide member!
smile.gif