• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

73cj5 I bought from him and had very fast shipping and product was exactly what he said it was. very pleased.

COOKIE

would like to add Hawk45

i got the MO from him wednesday, and told him i would get his ammo out by the end of the day thursday, and was not able to do so, becuase of having to work late, to prepare for the snow that hit today, and he was completely understanding, and his ammo went out about 30 mins ago.

cory

Just finished a transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">Lawdog734</span> and it couldn't have been better. Fast shipment, great communication and item as described. Thanks!

APK-223 is good to go . He was understanding about my sales policies and even though we had a shipping SNAFU on my end it came out all good .

Bought a 12-42 NXS from Beowulf. I've never bought anything that expensive off any classifieds before. Was a smooth transaction. He let me know when my MO arrived and when he shipped.

Was a pleasure thank you Beowulf.

macgulley bought a Tasco scope from me. It took me a few days to finally get it out to him, and instead of doubting me, he sent me words of encouragement during some tough family times. He finally received itand he likes it so all is well. Great guy, pleasure to deal with
smile.gif

demarpaint
Sergeant
Member # 889 is an excellent person to do business with. He recently purchased a 700 action from me , and the transaction was very smooth. Great guy.

Thumbs-UP for <span style="font-weight: bold">Redneckbmxer24</span>. Got a good deal from him on some ammo.

Thumbs-UP for <span style="font-weight: bold">Banshee SWS</span>. Picked up a Savage factory .308 barrel off him in great condtion.

Thanks guys!

Heads up and a thumbs up to SCL here on the boards. The largest $ online transaction to date for me and it was smooth sailing all the way. Comunication was great and everything delivered as described. Do business with confidence with SCL.

Shane

Lee Martin: I just bought an action from him. Great guy to deal with! Buy with confidence from him!

Happy Holidays,
Frank D

<span style="font-weight: bold">Jeff in TX</span> is good people to deal with. His item was exactly as described. He is a straight shooter and takes care of business promptly. I would do business again with him in a heartbeat.

Jack

Just did a great bipod swap with <span style="font-weight: bold">dmachine</span> . Everything went smooth.
vw

Just completed a transaction with Etnie and everything was outstanding! Deal with absolute confidence.

Also completed another with the "Horse Trader" aka Tactical
wink.gif
first class as always.

Bill :beer:

lmalterna is good to go, awesome transaction with a AR upper, and it was in better condition than stated.

cory

Deals in progress with Redneckbmxer24 and FormerNavalPerson--- exemplary in every way, these types of transactions are the standard we all shoot for!!

Thanks,
Bill

Deal with RedneckBMXer24 complete- flawless!! :beer: FNP still has an open door if those rings don't work out.

I just got back from my FFL and picked up a rifle I bought from AL62.

Buy with confidence, he is a stand up guy.

Thanks Al,

Frank D

demarpaint is a great guy to deal with. I sold him a rifle and he got payment to me SUPER quick. I wouldn't hesitate for a moment to do more business with him. Super nice guy!!!!!!
Al62

Agunner012 is a great guy to deal with. No hesitation here! We need more guys like this in the world. Deal with confidence!!!!!!!
al62

Dafar is good to deal with as well. We worked our deal and he even let me check the merchandise before we completed the transaction. His item was represented nicely and proved to be exactly what he advertised.

Thanks again.

I know I'm a little late in responding to previous dealing with:
Sarge
CAS
WGM
But I want to say that they're good to go!
Great communication, pleasure to do business with.
Wayne aka WAMBO

just finished up a deal with 300WSM on a S&B PMII 4-16X50, awesome transaction, i didnt hve all the money at the time, so he held it for me, until i got it all, and upon final payment, he shipped it out immediatly.

SGT. Merk is also good to go... bought a AICS 5 rounder from him, he's in LA, right near where the hurricane hit, so communitcation wasnt perfect, but that wasnt his fault, it was a little slow, becuase alot of things were shut down, but he sent out the mag, the day he got my check.

cory

Bought some parts from <span style="font-weight: bold">im-ur-daisy</span> --- very pleasant and professional individual. I will look to deal with him in the future!

Smooth transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">jay6ird</span>.

Bought a PSS stock from ZR2Chevy22. it is in 100% condition exactly as he said. good transaction!!

Bill the Lurker is 100% ok by me.

Just received scope cover. Fast service, good price, and it looks brand new. Very happy with the transaction.

+1 or does this make it +2 for CARRYAGLOCK. Wouldn't think twice about dealing with him again. Great guy and good to go!

GTG Good Guys:

firefox #5169

ghostwolf0 #2296

SF340Driver #4161

rasheed #5351

asm1 is one of the good guys, excellent to deal with, items as described with prompt shipment.

As a buyer nrar15 is also good to go.

Thanks guys,
Wayne aka WAMBO