• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Wayne ... you rate a good guy as well ... The McMillan stock you sold me was as advertised, got here as quickly as the USPS could get it here ... and the price was a pittance of what you could have asked, and received. My cousin thanks you, as do I, for helping to make a Merry Christmas.

Contact Hooper #6499 with confidence. Rifle arrived in good shape. Comunication was good and shipping was fast.

He is one of the good guys.

laugh.gif

Nemo

just finished up a deal on a LVSF stock with eddief, he set the money fast, it went out, and he's satisfied, so all in all, it was great.

cory

I was fortunate enough to acquire yukon delta's(#6484) GAP .243--Shipping was prompt and rifle arrived as promised. YD is good to deal with-even from way up there in Alaska!! Thanks for the great rifle_M4.

Exiledviking-John is good to go, excellent communication and item was as described, even sent extras no charge. Pleasure to do business with.
Wayne aka WAMBO

Just completed a deal with <span style="font-weight: bold">BJC</span>. Good communication and great guy to work with. Thanks!

Picked up some .243 brass from USAPatriot item arrived in a timely manner and was as described

Thanks Rod it was a pleasure

GIFFMANN I bought a Stock Pak off of him and it was just as he said . great shipping too ..

thanks again , COOKIE

+1 FOR snyper762

great parts fast shipping

I realize this is not new news, but these guys are great to do business with...everything was delivered as promised, when promised, and what exactly what they said it was.......
Doorkicker
mib2000
bofranval99
Triad Tactical

Thanks to you all!

I've had excellent transactions with One-Eyed Jack and Sierra6.
Thanks guys!

Add 1 for Bill the Lurker, great transaction and a good guy to boot. Guns 4570 is good to go also
Sean

In the spirit of the finest mutual admiration society, JohnAE308, kwanjangnihm, hofhine1, Raydog and Pittfall come to mind at the moment as great guys as well.
:beer:
Bill the Lurker

Just bought a Eberlestock Gunslinger pack from RussW1911. Stand-up guy! Not only did he ship the pack before receiving my MO, he sent back the extra $10 I threw in to cover shipping. Great guy to do business with.

Thanks Russ!
JV

Just got the LTR stock from Shane45. First rate, good to go.

Thanks. Hateca

Got 2 sets of Badger rings and a 20 MOA base from Lee Martin. Express shipped the product and was quick with message replies as well. Hard to beat the guy on rings and bases!!!

Lee Martin good to go!

Robar-- Helluva' guy.
I was having trouble finding a safety for my rifle. He just mailed me one out of the kindness of his heart.
Thanks! That's what make this such a great community.

Lee Martin A+++++ seller!

I bought a Zeiss 6.5-20 from Lee Martin.

He mention it was NIB and it was exzactly as he described.

Lee Martin is a 1st class seller, don't be afraid to do busniess with him.

Shipping was extremely fast!!

Great communication.

Awesome deal I got.

What more could I ask for?

Thanks again

Mike

As can be expected, Hateca is 1st rate to deal with. Quick, smooth transaction complete with great communication. Do not hesitate to do business with Hateca!

Shane

Another notch on the good guy list for al62 of Moccasin Firearms.
An honest and friendly gentleman.
It was a pleasure doing business with you.

former naval person is excellent guy to deal with. I just finished one and everything went very smooth and a quick transaction.A+++++

SuperSuper110
Lance Corporal
Member # 6226

He sent the funds ASAP and was a pleasure to do business with. Fast pay and a good guy!!!

another one for kgunz- gave me a great deal on a real shooter! communication was good, even through some hiccups, and the rifle was better than I had expected.

Just finished up a deal with JVaught. Great guy to work with and even tried to go a step above what our agreement was. Quick responses and a standup guy. Enjoy the pack.

Russ

Julian Welle aka 300 WSM is a good guy to deal with. I bought a .308 action from him. Great communication and quick shipping.

Corbett M.

I just received 2 pens that SniperCJ made for me. They are awseome! Very good quality and workmanship. He even sent the pens before receipt of payment! Thanks John!

Chris

Aloha!

I recently had a chance to complete a transaction with TAJ aka TAJ45 and it was a very smooth transaction. TAJ being from SC and myself in Hawaii, both, did not experience any problem or set backs during the course of this transaction.

I would highly recommend doing business with TAJ (Tom N.) without any hesitation. He is very personable and "man of his word"! I couldn't be more pleased with his quick and rapid response on-line and by phone.

Tom N. (TAJ) you got "two thumbs UP" in my book!

Aloha,

Tom O.

deal with TSchiemer with confidence. Product will be in as good or better condition than advertised and will arrive promptly.

Good guy.