• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Back at ya <span style="font-weight: bold">lmalterna</span> , now you need a 300WM for your die
laugh.gif

Thanks Bill :beer:

Kirk R

Purchased a chronograph from Ron (One-Eyed Jack). Great guy and pleasure to do business with. Thumbs up!

Thanks Ron..

<span style="font-weight: bold">NineHotel </span> Sold me a Savage FP w/McMillan stock great price gave me terms and delivered as promise great communication I'd do it all over again.
laugh.gif

Bigglee is a class guy to deal with. A smooth transaction from start to finish was made better by both sides trying to live up to Sniper Hide member's standard and expectations.

John Sandy

add leagle to the list.quick, courteous transaction.thanks john

thanx john appreciate it.i feel likewise.wish everything in life went that smooth!!!

Just completed a deal with <span style="font-weight: bold">krock459</span> ... went very well, good communication, no futzing around with being lazy about completing the deal ...

Also, <span style="font-weight: bold">jb1000br</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">300WSM</span> need mentioning (again) as well ... all the usual good qualities ...

thanks guys, for the buying, and the selling ...
laugh.gif

:beer:

I'm not keeping up with homework. I have had great flawless transactions with NoDark,Sf340Driver,Broadsword and Jamison.Excellent Hide members to trade with :beer:

Marv of Green Mountain Tactical:
excellent merchandice and first rate customer service. I would do business with him again

M4Shooter +infinity
The refrence of what a seller could/should be.
Thank you all the way around

I have some catching up to do, and will surely forget several...

GTG:

M1marty
WGM
krock459

Thanks,
JB :beer:

I just got my .223rem's stainless bolt back from <span style="font-weight: bold">Hateca</span> ... it received the new matching stainless shifter knob ... Communication was great, turn around time was great, and the knob far surpasses both of those items in "greatness" ...

Randy ... Thanks again for a wonderful deal ... I can't wait to get in the field with the rifle and "play" ...

:beer:

Just got a S&B scope from tiger222 (Steve).
Perfect condition & quick shipping with great communication.

Thumbs up for John " <span style="font-weight: bold">Exiledviking</span> ". I purchased a scope from him and deal went fast and smooth. Great guy to deal with.. I recommend.

John

jhedg is good to go. Bought a hell of a rifle from him. Very nice. Great guy to deal with!

<span style="font-weight: bold">Savage10fp</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">KeithofAZ</span>
Great guys that do the right thing.

Sean

BIG TIME +1 for Alpine768. Fast payment and good communication. Would deal with again.

Also a BIG +1 for NineHotel. All around nice guy and very informative. Would do business with him anytime. Man of his word.

Rambosky. describes his stuff well and doesn't mess around with shipping...GTG.

Bought a stock and bottom metal from Jimmy Pinkerman (shooter693). Service was top-notch, and items sent were in better condition than described. I've not had a better "dealing" experience from anyone else on this board or others I have bought on...

I've been wanting a GAP prepared AR10 and when I saw that Former Naval Person had one for sale I didn't even request pictures because I knew it would be as described. A true Gentleman and a real pleasure to deal with for sure. Regards, Jim (KAZ)