• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

300WSM is a great guy to deal with! Fast shipping and the product arrived as described. Thanks J!

Chris

Just got a Nightforce from Blackstone. Right on time, tracking #, insured, everything.

Thanks Blackstone!

Dave

Bought some Badger rings from vmpgsc and they were better than describe and he went out of his way to get them to me as fast as possible. +1 thanks

Bought a GAP/USO combo from Tflhnd1. Transaction was flawless and delivery was FAST. This guy is good people.

<span style="font-weight: bold">45user</span> is good to go in my book. Did a deal on a shotgun, fast pay and great communication. Very understanding when my mother needed surgery. Highly recommended.

Transaction completed with Someguy. He was fast and profesional. Highly recommend business with him.

bought a Sightron S3 from <span style="font-weight: bold">1911TD</span>. arrived exactly as described, good guy to deal with. :beer:

Kudos to <span style="font-weight: bold">lmalterna</span>!
Bought a knife from him, he shipped it before my money order arrived.
Good service, knife was as advertised.

JayCeeNC
jhead7416 - just had the pleasure of doing business with these gentlemen!! Highly recomend them to anyone.
Bill :beer:

Eric E. Noeldechen - On/Scene Tactical. Outstanding customer service, and first rate quality. He not only gave me an active duty discount, he threw in a free sheath for my RAT-7 at no extra charge!

Highly recommended if you need a custom Kydex sheath.

Sold a gun to anothony s. Payment was shipped promptly and communication was great throughout the deal. Deal with confidence.

Twoshoes
Rhino
Timberwolf. Thanks for the Sierra bullets I just need time to reload. Sorry about the deal with the AE
smile.gif

Pleasure meeting you at ASR.

ACK

Done so many deals the past couple of months I thought I'd better take the time to add to this list before I forget:

KER2222 - bought my LTR - great guy to deal with, very smooth transaction;

W - what can I say you can do business with Ward anyday - as honest as they come;

TwoShoes - one of my trading buds, good guy to deal with - recently did some tradin' smooth as always;

Carryaglock / Michael - recently did a little stock tradin - three way that is - very smooth - thanks to both - great guys to deal with;

MCL - great guy to do business with - hope you like the cheek piece;

ScottyS - recently traded some stock packs with him - great guy to deal with - went out of the way to make sure that his stock pack was the color I was wanting;

ACK - well . . . more tradin on my part - bought some 168s at the range and hour later sold 'em to him;

Froggy - another tradin bud - have bought and traded numerous things with him over the years - would never hesitate to do business with him;

SniperCJ - The rear bags are simply great - good guy to deal with - color snafu and he let me know right away - but alas the "snafu" turned out to be better matching of bags to rifles.

I think that pretty well covers the past couple of months. If I left anyone out let me know and I'll add you. As a side note though the way I look at it if you're a Hide brother / sister and you've been here awhile you don't need to be on this list for me to trust you in a deal.

EasyRhino72 : Bought two wilson 47d mags from him. He told me they were new in the wrap. I sent the money and he sent me a msg stating they were not in the wrap, that he took them out and threw the wrap away. He threw in 2 7 rd Wilson mags with my 8 rds. I told him not to worry about it, but he did anyway. Very honest guy, great communication, fast shipping. A+

Boltripper, bought an AR trigger from him, good contact, shipped quickly, good transaction.

Timberwolf --- did a stock pack swap and all was smooth and swift. Friendly fella to deal with, too.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by leagle:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Just finished a smooth as glass transaction w/ Josh-L. +1 Josh, Thanks. </span></div></div>Thanks for the fast payment and good communication.

Bought from Banshee sws.

Everything went smooth. Good communication and quick shipping.

Thanks again George,

Mike

BOLTRIPPER - Bought an SS10x42 from him. Excellent contact, fast shipping, and well packaged. All in all, great transaction.

Guns4570 is GTG. I bought a shotgun from him. Great guy to deal with, keeps his word!! Good communications through his busy schedule.

Feedback for NEBRASKA ----->> I know this guy only has a few posts, but he offered for sale a Bushmaster AR-15 NIB and that is EXACTLY what I got. A perfect NIB rifle. PLUS ONE to NEBRASKA. I wouldn't have any problems buying form him in the future. Thanks Jeff!

Thanks to Zak Smith for a very smooth transaction. The Yost BHP was as described and everything I hoped, which means a work of art. His shipping was timely as well. Very good to work with him.