• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

I have had nothing but good experences on the Hide and members like Shootist 2004 Member #5185 is one of the good guys.You can take his word to the bank.

<span style="font-weight: bold">+1 goes out the the following Sellers:

<ul style="list-style-type: disc">[*]Two Shoes Killer deal on DPMS rile scope package Thanks Terry[*]al62 Great guy to deal with also great prices on Leupold scopes thanks AL[/list]
</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">Cheers to both of you!! Rich </span>
:beer:

just got thru with a deal with Shortmag0 a+ fellow no problems what so ever.

+1 - Easy transaction from Blacksheep25 With good com.

Cody

Excellent dealing with <span style="font-weight: bold">doorkicker</span> . Great communication and quick shipping. Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by asimek:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Excellent dealing with doorkicker</span> . Great communication and quick shipping. Thanks! </div></div>asimek = Top notch guy, and I would definitly do business with again!
-dk

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">doorkicker</span> great guy to deal with,good communication skills and fast shipping
Thanks Rich :beer:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Proteus_X3:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> +1 for doorkicker</span> great guy to deal with,good communication skills and fast shipping
Thanks Rich :beer:
</div></div>+1 for Proteus_X3!!! Great guy to deal with fast payment, and would definitly do business with again!

-dk

Add Boltripper to the list! He is true to his word. Deal with confidence, he is good to go!

Chris

Fitz is an outstanding guy to deal with! A+
smile.gif

AICS' ROCK!

Add two outstanding gunners in my book. Did business with socalgrizz and was pleased. Tacticaldue was more then willing to give me the hook up on stuff!!
Socalgrizz
tacticaldude

Triad kicks ASS!
I order product and it is on my doorstep in 2-3 days. Prices are good too.

Nuff said.

700 5R Chet Miller
I recently bought a rifle from him. Received merchandise w/i one week . Rifle was very securely packed and in almost pristine condition. I am most happy with transaction. Will definitely recommend him to anyone.
Charlie

I just wanted to give props to Donnie at BigRiver. I called him today with some questions about scope rings and stuff and he is a totally cool fella. We must have talked for at least an hour. He helped me a lot in deciding some things.

Donnie, your a good one in my book bro.

DropZone

Just did a few deals with Blacksheep25, Kurt Gunther and LTRTom, all of whom were quite simple to deal with and made all three deals a breeze. Anyone working a deal with these guys, buy or sell in confidence.

Be safe,
FourNineThree

Thanks to jhead7416 quick to pay and follow up upon receipt of swag! Definitely "good guy list" material.

Add another: +1 <span style="font-weight: bold">rcnpthfndr</span> -- Michael P.
Good guy and patient with slow / uncooperative third parties...

Add another: <span style="font-weight: bold">coyotekiller</span> -- Doug..

DODGE268 added to the "GOOD GUY LIST" This guy was in no rush to receive my payment. He shipped my merchandise right after coming out of the hospital; and a colostomy bag still attached!!! Hard to find better folks than here; on the HIDE!

BOLTRIPPER, what a great guy, he came all the way out to Dallas Love Field with his Kids to let me fondle his McM A2 and A5 in the parking lot, I gave him and his Kids a tour of SWA MX hangars, I'm looking foward to shooting with him sometime.

Brian

Just completed a major trade with m1marty and it couldn't have gone better. Great communication, both pm and telephone. I would do business w/him again in a heart beat! The imager was exactly as described and works perfectly. Thanks Aaron. (Damn now I have to hustle up another GAP .308)

Need to add "LEAGLE" to the list. I can not think of a smoother transaction I have done in probably 200+ deals on line. Rifle was better than described and beyond great commo. There should be no doubts that Leagle is "Good to Go" and I don't give that endorsement lightly.
John, thanks again!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by webfoot:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> +1 for doorkicker, fast and replies to your PM fast... </span></div></div>webfoot, is good-to-go! was a real pleasure doing business with, and I highly recommend!

A+++

-dk

Ida81 is a great person to do business with. His item was shipped promptly and was very well packaged.