• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Just had a great transaction with Rob01.
Fast delivery, great communication and great packaging.

308Savage-Item as described with super fast shipping. Thank You Sir.

Kudos to <span style="font-weight: bold">jeff89</span>!
I purchased a Strider knife from him at a good price on here. The package arrived on time, and was very securely packaged.
It looks even better looking than I thought it would.

Thanks again, bro.

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">Blacksheep25</span> , belatedly,
shocked.gif
for our previous deal.
Item was better than advertised.

And as for our current deal; he is a real gentleman. Someone whose word is good. :beer:

I just bought a rifle from medic103 and the transaction couldn't have gone smoother. The rifle was better than described.

Thanks, David.

snyper762 +1.5 Hope you enjoy the flowers!

S&Jrefinishing Thanks for the ARMS mount!!!!!

Bought a Turner Saddlery sling from <span style="font-weight: bold">hootandhalf</span>. Everything went smooth. Good guy to deal with. :beer:

Eagle 1, the real one, also known as Derek, is a great guy to deal with. I bought a Remington 700 ADL .243 from him with scope and it was exactly as described. Even shot like he described.

GTG in my book

DZ

As a buyer springer01 is good to go, pleasure to do business with.
Also HateCa is great to do business with as well as being an awesome gunsmith.
Wayne aka WAMBO

MarcS is a great guy, no doubt! Sent me a scope in awesome condition, well-packed, and just as described.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by Blackstone:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> ++1 for DoorKicker.
Another good transaction.
Keep me on your speed dial!
smile.gif
</span></div></div>Thanks brother, and always a pleasure doing business with ya.

I am sorta deployed now, so it might be a while till I start selling stuff, but I will no doubt have a slew of new stuff to sell when I am back.

GreyWolf36 is good to go. Made a deal for some rings he made sure they were shipped even though he couldn't do it himself.

Picked up a Kestrel 4000 from Doorkicker.....went very well came packaged properly and was very nice to deal with......

+2 for <span style="font-weight: bold">GreenMtnTac</span> Marv is GTO
+1 FOR <span style="font-weight: bold">heatseekins</span> Glen you hit a home run with these rings! Rich :beer:

Just finished a deal with Specopsscout. Everything was he said. Great packaging & shipping. He's good people in my opinion. I would encourage others to do business with him. Semper Fi

Hey Guys,
I just completed a fairly expensive deal with member 95LTZ. He was very honorable in all exchanges and very fast on shipping and payment. I wouldn't hesistate to do business with him again on anything, and can't recommend him highly enough. To put it quite simply, he is everything you expect from a Marine...
Semper Fi!
Respectfully,
Harry

+1 for Ricochet, the scope received as described. I'm quite happy with it.
:beer:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by GreyWolf36:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Picked up a Kestrel 4000 from Doorkicker.....went very well came packaged properly and was very nice to deal with...... </span></div></div>Pleasure to do business with, and payment recieved lightning fast!
A+++
:beer:
-dk

+1 for CANAVAR. Great guy, great deal. Thanks Carlos. Let me know when your next trip to Tacpro is scheduled.