• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

+1 w/ Critter Bill, smooth transaction, gotta love it when the 'Hide family does a trade with both parties shipping simultaneously, love you guys!! Thanks CB!!

300WSM is GTG! Great communication and rifle was shipped fast, in excellent shape.

Will Cocke is also one of the Good Guys. Just bought his GAP 308. We made the deal on last Wednesday and I sent funds via Priority Mail same day. He received payment Friday, FFL on Monday, shipped on Monday, and I received the rifle today. He kept me informed every step of the way. Can't ask for better than that. Thanks, Will.

Centerfire is excellent to deal with. Great communication throughout deal.

Take care of my baby.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by mnshootr:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> Seery is GTG! Fast shipping, well packed, deal with confidence. </span></div></div>I will second this one - Just picked up a AI AW with USO SN/3. Exactly as described! Great guy!

Sold:

USO scope to mnshootr - Absolute great transaction...Perfect. 5-stars!!! Thanks mnshootr.

AI AW to bullet - Another great transaction. Thanks bullet.

AI AW and USO scope to ehorn - Met in person and everything was perfect. Thanks ehorn.

Visith - Big Time Good Guy - High Speed, Low Drag, NG Infantry Type. 5 Star Transaction.

ROCKer is great to deal with. Just recieved the McMillan A2. Was as he stated and he did everything he said he would. Great to visit with also. Thank You Sir.

BIG +1 for javentre. NO BS, excellent communication and always keeping me in the loop on what was going on!!!! I will never hesitate to do business with him again nor should anyone else. Excellent guy overall. You my boy James!!

Doc

Forgot to post on my great deal with ArticLight. Super service etc on a Jewell Trigger. Great guy to visit with. Thank You Scott!

After reading his demolition post to his boyhood home figured I better say something nice so my place doesn't look like Zarqwaui's(sp) last inhabitance!!!!!!

James (Walks Slow) recently purchased a pack from me and the transaction and communication was spot-on! No hesitations with biz transactions on this end!

Thanks James! :beer:

Hey thanks man.

Tack-Driver .308 is GTG, excellent communication and fast shipping. Deal with confidence.

WS

RHutch is a good man. Payment sent right away as promised, no BS. Thanks Rob!

Erud

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by DOC8531:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> BIG +1 for javentre.</span></div></div>Much Appreciated. Thanks.

'spr1', Jeff is a good guy... received goods exactly as promised with excellent communication throughout the transaction. Would not hesitate to deal with again in the future

Jon

Just bought a scope from Cajun Blake. Sale went very well, communication was xlnt throughout. Scope was well-packaged & promptly shipped. Double thumbs up!
West

Gon Huntin (sp?) is GTG, just finished up a deal with him for a LTR stock.

i beleave i already put One Eye Jack on here, but if i didnt, he is GTG aswell, just sold him a S&B PMII 4-16X50.

cory

Just had great transactions with two hide members. First off <span style="font-weight: bold">Seuss</span> is a great guy to deal with, rifle was as discribed shipping was fast, and communication was great.

Next, it is my second trasaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">Ed</span> , and as always he is a pleasure to work with.

Thanks guys for the smooth transactions :beer:

Kirk R

I got a set of rings from WGM. Fast shipping and the rings were perfect. Funny I sound him mags on another site a few months ago. Small world!

Thanks Brian ... good to deal with you again as well ... we sent rings/payment at the same time, and both got them within a day of each other ... always nice.

Still using the mags weekly ... always nice to have extra 1911 mags lying around ...
wink.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold">operator1</span> is a good guy.

Big +1, sent him over $1k and received the item as described.

Thanks Kevin

Nightrider is GTG . It took a while for us to complete the transaction due to him having to go into the field for training but he kept me updated via E-mail , P.M. and phone calls .

737Shark is GTG as well . Bought one of the USMC M40A1 stocks from him and the deal went smooth as glass .

Slakline is a good guy. He was a buyer in a recent transaction, Money order was recieved by me, earlier than expected and communication was excellent.

Carnivore is a good man. Great deal on a NF with good communication & fast shipping to boot!

Thanks again,
Erud

:beer: