• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

m1marty , Goods as described and fast shipping. would do business with him again.

Bulldog6 was great to deal with on a McM A3. Decribed correctly and did just as he stated he would. Thank you Jamey.

82nd Airborne sold me a Chris Reeve knife. Kept me informed when he received the payment and the tracking number when he shipped it. It was exactly as described, shipped fast, and packaged well. Thanks

K5 Tactical or Eddie or ekillian (Same Person)

Participated in the hide group buy last fall. I paid in full for two hawks. It is not August, the hawks still have not arrived. He is not responding to my posts in the thread, e-mails, or PM's. He has broken off all communication with myself and I believe another member, maybe more, with the hide.

He is not good to go. He will keep your money and never deliver. His word is no good and he has no honor or self respect.

Just received RRA carry handle from Seery, on time and in great condition (new). Buy with confidence from Seery.

Just wanted to add Bowhntr6pt to the good guy list. Great turnaround and all around nice guy.

Two thumps up for KAZ , Super Fast shipping,
He ship item before I send him the fund.

Once more for Brando. Just bought his USO SN3. Man this scope is well, words just don't do it service.

Thanks again Brando.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Sgt. 0811 is a definite good guy !!</span>

Item was as described.

Thumbs Up and thanks !!

+1 to mib2000. FS item received in like-new condition. Great comm and fast shipping. Thanks mib2000!!! :beer:

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by supersix4:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> big +1 to vwhugger. Excellent comms, speedy delivery, and the best to work with. Deal in confidence. </span></div></div>Thanks.

shakey yankee is an awesome guy to deal with. got my AICS and it is gtg. deal with confidence.

Seuss is way good to go. I was deployed overseas and couldn't give him any funds to even hold the scope. He took my word, waited basically a month for the money and then shipped promptly.

So, Seuss is the man

Stu46, yes again
smile.gif
I keep seeing his name in here. I received my M40a1 stock as he described.

KAZ as well, great to do bussiness with.

:beer:

Accolades to toovira for being so good to deal with.

I bought an action from him a short while ago and he was prompt in delivery, easy to deal with and followed up on it.

The merchandise was just as advertised.
laugh.gif

Just bought a scope from <span style="font-weight: bold">ecross27</span> and the deal went great - fast, smooth, good commo. Good guy to deal with.
cool.gif

I would like to add Minuteman to the list of A+ guys to buy form. He has the Aimpoint group buy going on in the optics section. Very good gentalman to do business wth. Kept with me untill I actually took reciept of the sight. Very concerned for the customer, not to mention one hell of a product. No complaints here at all.... two thumbs up

stu46 was great and trusting on our M40A1 stock deal. Was as he stated and did exactly as he said he would. Thank You Sir.

+1 for molsen, the Tactical Tailor Three Day Pack Plus was exactly as described, communications were prompt, and fast shipping.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Originally posted by SDWhirlwind:
<span style="font-weight: bold"> stu46 was great and trusting on our M40A1 stock deal. Was as he stated and did exactly as he said he would. Thank You Sir. </span></div></div>+1

Durand Wilson - aka: Blve

This guy's GTG. He gave me a screaming deal on a used AICS 1.5 w/2 magazines. He under promised, and overdelivered. He's a good man, and kept the lines of comunication open during the entire transaction. Do not hesitate to do business with him.

Articlight was great again on our M40A1 stock deal. Thanks Scott.

PS-You was supposed to have the "smear version" under all that paint!!!!!!! But still aint't bitching as the stock/hardware match and are in great shape.

Another +1 for Marv at Green Mountain Tactical fast shipping ordered Thursday evening shipping on Friday I got the stock pack this morning.Rich

PS Thanks for the calendar/pocket planner Too.

+1 KRock459 is GTG !!!!

Excellant Service and Communication. Like trading parts amongst friends. VERY FAST SHipping, Clean/Clear Commication, Smooth as can be. Thank you again.

Have a good one.

F.T.K.