• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

NCHP is definately one of the good guys!! Thanks Mark
wink.gif

Chris

Just received a rifle purchased from SDWhirlwind - Dennis Martin. Rifle is in at least as good a condition as advertised. Shipped promptly as promised, packed impeccably with extreme care. I'd do business with Dennis again in a heartbeat.

Great deal with Lindy. Super fast pay and great corresondence. Sure wish I didn't live in the middle of nowhere so I could meet some of the fine folks I have dealt with on SH. Thanks Lindy.

Outstanding deal with E.Shell. Deal with confidence and without worries. Awesome guy and incredibly knowledgeable. Ed thank you very much.

Drew

I sold a scope to Firefox, fast payment, good communication, real pleasent guy to deal with. He's definately a good to go for future transactions.

Thanks for the kind words, Sid. Transactions are always a two-way street, and Sid Post is definitely good to go.

Great deal on a McM M40A1 stock from froggy2229. Thank you my friend.

Know I have not posted some names. Have had great dealings with Bulldog6, ROCKer, Michael N, Mr Pickle, Articlight, Imalterna, Lindy, stu46, montana, lpd5404, and others I apoligize for forgetting or not posting for.

Also many Thanks to Ed Sniperalez for his help.

No problem SDWhirlwind. Nice talking to you. You made it easy and worry free. Let me know if you ever need anything.

Justin

I would like to thank <span style="font-weight: bold">ktg</span> for an outstanding transaction.

Went perfectly, and could not have asked for a better deal.

:beer:

ecross27,
GTG, perfect transaction,and communications....
Thumbs Up for dealing w/ the man. :beer:

EasyRhino72 (Nelson) is great to deal with. Superb communications, great packaging, and prompt shipment. Bought his S&B PMII and would gladly do another deal with him. Thanks, ER72.

OutlawTen5-was good to go buying a hing dollar ($5000) item. No issues what-so-ever and we were both able to make concesions to eachother with no problems like adults. I would not hesitate to do buisness with him again.

Purchased a couple thing from <span style="font-weight: bold">blaster4, scoutsniper29, and CHEYTAC</span> , transactions were excellent!

Julian

SniperCJ as we all know, is great to deal with. Ordered three SH boonie hats and they all arrived in a timely fashion as ordered. Thanks
wink.gif

Chris

KAZ shipped funds quickly. Communication was excellent.

Received rifle from Hitman. Stick is as advertised and shipping was very prompt!

++1 for VSP968 (AL)

Ordered a firining pin assembly from him with GREAT communication and FAST shipping.

Dont hesitate to do business with him.

Thanks for everything Al,

Matt (LEO SOUTH GA.)

A Big PLUS ONE for the following guys:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Warhawk</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Reticle</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">leanandffit1</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">mm128 </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Groundskeeper </span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">Dirtybob1</span>

All had excellent communication and were very quick to pay.

Thanks guys!

Al :bandit: