• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

+1 for scimitar2. Stefan was a great guy to deal with. The rifle was exactly as described, exactly what I wanted. Thanks again, Chris

Great transaction with Iongshot

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Jack

Iongshot Great dealing!! Highly tout doing business.

With the caliber of people here, it would be a much shorter read if we had a "Bad Guys" thread!!! LOL!!

Bill

Scottso purchased a powder measure from me and payment was received ASAP. Smooth transaction.

Thanks Scott!

+1 DEP15

Purchased an FN SPR...everything arrived in a timely manner and as expected (excellent condition).

My first transaction with Mike of CSGunWorks was a great transaction. The scope was exactly as described. I look forward to our next deal.
Thanks, Chris

lvcatfish (Werner) purchased an A5 from me and payment was sent ASAP. Transaction went smooth!

Thanks Werner! :bandit:

Would like to add another notch in Coyotekillers stock. Excellent communication and a great guy all around.

I know I am new here, but is there anyway this list could get condensed? It's a great thing to have but damn, 75 pages?

enforcer22 got his ffl and money order out in no time flat. AAA++++

+1 for BAMCIS --- Patrick is a great guy to deal with with. Excellent communication. The rifle was exactly what he said it was. Thanks, Chris

Had a very good transaction with OutlawTen5
Sent payment in 2 days Seems he's happy with the SPR too

Received the stock and bottom gear I paid OttoB Coyotekiller1 at msn.com for in rapid time. GREAT SERVICE, a Nice Guy to deal with. Hope to buy from again.
Great Gear and a decent price. A real GOOD GUY!!!

Thanks, Wayne!

Shoulda done this sooner. Like most of my business, no particular order.
JVaught and L London; I bought a gap barreled 338lm. These guys threw in ammo, brass, dies and a hardcase.Way above and beyond.Real smooth.
Eich;bought a Gap ar 15 perfect condition, as stated.He claimed excellant accuracy-that was an understatement.
Will; fast and smooth deal.
A10XRIFLE; DUH.
Bart; got a Noveske ar10 from him, fast shipping, followed up on the deal, shipped in a free hardcase.Super rifle. GTG Thanks to all.

Got a TIS sling from Asimek.- no problem and fantastic service..

Recently purchased a GAP rifle from <span style="font-weight: bold">Firefour</span> and sold a SOCOM 16 to <span style="font-weight: bold">Capt. Jordan</span> . Both of these guys are GTG.

BLANKSGUNS is GTG. Great communication during the deal, and shipment was made the same day he received the funds. Would not hesitate to do business with him again.

gunsofliberty is GTG. This was my first out of state tranfer and he really was helpful in walking me through it. Thanks for the help and the rilfe.

Just completed a deal with Hustamuff.....he is definately GOOD-TO-GO! Product was exactly as advertised and delivered in a very timely fashion!

Raines is also good to go. Excellant communication, fast shipping, items in superb condition.

Ken V.
Great to work with. Very smooth transaction & prompt shipping. Would highly recommend him!

Just picked up an A-3 from penguinland (Shawn). Stock was packed good and shipped fast. Smooth and flawless transaction.

Thanks Shawn!

long range dogr is GTG. Picked up a scope from him and even though he was in the process of moving it got to me quickly. Just as was expected
Thanks again,
Chad

Arizcowboy- Was awesome to deal with. We traded scopes. Great communication, he's is definately GTG!

Mike

Purchased an A5 stock from Tack-Driver .308. Excellent communication, good packing and fast shipping. Deal with confidence.
werner

Does anyone no lablover out of Mi. I'm trying to close a deal and need to know if he's a good guy to deal with. Please email if you know him.

Fletch

SuperSeal110 is more than GTG, he sent my rings befor he even received my Money Order. Great guy to deal with.

Julian