• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

robbf213 is good to go!!! Proud owner of a new LTR/AIC/USO package. Prompt pay, great commo, good guy! Happy Hunting!!!!

STONEPONY is great to deal with. Both times I have dealt with him everything was better than described.

Chris Snow is good to go! No worries at all with funds, transaction, and merchandise! Hell of a guy! Wish all transactions would go that smoothly!

George Mac is GTG! Just bought a drag bag from him and the deal was handled perfectly. Thanks again George.

heron163 is one of the best sellers I ever dealt with. I've got 180 feedbacks left on Egay so that is saying a lot! Awesome rifle.

Shane-O and DTL are both GTG! Good communication and fast shipping. Thanks to you both.
Dave

I've learned a valuable lesson, courtesy of <span style="font-weight: bold"> DMS </span>.

I bought an item that I wasn't satisfied with. When I couldn't make contact with DMS, I flew off the handle and made all kinds of baseless accusations.

<span style="font-style: italic"> It turned out he was out of town and away from any computers.</span>

Upon his return, he <span style="font-weight: bold"> <span style="font-style: italic">promptly </span></span> refunded my money to include the shipping costs.

<span style="font-weight: bold">I would not hesitate to do business with DMS again. </span>

He's a stand up guy, despite the fact that I can sometimes be an impatient asshole.
blush.gif

Al

Firefour is a great man to deal with! Excellent communication and fast shipping make for a very smooth tranaction.

REY0513- No reply to email and removed himself from PM. Sorry Chad but I tried to work this out between us. Still willing to work it out and post results.

Deal-
http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=261196#Post261196

#128595 - Yesterday at 11:48 FN SPR DBM
lmalterna lmalterna
Master Sergeant

Loc: Virginia
Chad,
Why did you remove yourself from our PM? I picked the rifle up today and am not real pleased. You told me about the two extra mags you were looking for and I was O.K. waiting for you to find those...

The case that was supposed to be a Pelican(250.00) was really a Gun Guard(100.00).

The rings that were supposed to be Badger(140.00) are really Leupold Weaver style(40.00) not even Mark IV's...

The gouges on the stock I can overlook as you never stated the condition- so that is no biggie. The other stuff is a big deal. I would never have given 1300.00 for things as they arrived.

I would appreciate your reply.

Thanks,
Bill

Top Edit Reply Quote Quick Reply Quick Quote
Unread By: none

#128693 - Yesterday at 13:16 Re: FN SPR DBM
rey0513 rey0513
Sergeant

Top Reply Quote Quick Reply

+1 Immorteq. Right on. Good to go. Easy doing business with him. Thanks.

Han

Hogan is a great guy to deal with. Great stuff, awesome price, good communication through the process.

<span style="font-weight: bold">hogstooth</span> is good to go... trade with confidence.

BFDshooter5 is GTG. Perfect transaction for a Trijicon RX01NSN.

Johnnytrout is a real mensch. Sent 402 new brass cases (he thought there were 500) and sent me a check to make up the difference. Real stand up guy. He'll watch your six.

oh, yeah, sierra6? Wow. 500 FGMM cases, IN their plastic holders, IN their boxes, IN the original packing, sent priority. DAMN! I'll buy him a beer after we finish playing cowboys and muslims one day. God Bless 'im.

DT1 was great to deal with. Sold him a USO scope and he overnighted the payment. Great communication!

Recently completed a professional, quick, and smooth transaction with Seuss. No worries...

SFree, RedMan, dakota2goon, jscar... all GTG in my book. Thanks guys.

Oh, STONEPONY too. Knew I was leaving someone out.

Awesome dealing with banks74

I was worried initially but he did everything better than I expected! Great guy and really honest!