• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<span style="font-size: 14pt"><span style="color: #000099">Chakup is GTG, deal was smooth w/great comms. Deal with confidence.

Matt</span></span>

BigCarrot is gtg. Did a f2f trade on high end rifles and gear. Smooth as a baby's ass was the transaction. Thanks dude. Enjoy that GAP.

Guys, just got my Rock Creek/ABS barrel from OHIOFARMER. It was shipped quickly and in the mint condition he stated it was in. Good guy, great communicator.

CamW good to go. Exceptional and professional transaction, start to finish, only exceeded by the weapon itself. Exactly as represented, and then some. Appreciate it, Cam.

radmcg is GTG! good communication and fast shipping on a Premier 5-25

fastbs was great. Bought a nice mil/mil weaver from him. Came as described and quickly.

Sturkis is WAY GOOD TO GO!

Sold me me a new stock for a used price and shipped it like it was on fire- fast and perfect.

sobrbiker883 is gtg, helped me out with some dies

mbp708 is a good guy to deal with. Gave me a stellar deal on a near new scope, and his description was more than honest. Even threw in the caps. When it got here I had a very hard time telling it wasn't brand new.

VIET is also good to go. Bought a flip sight and all was as described, new in packaging.

Both shipped Priority and it all got here well packed in just a few days.

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> ogonzalez - outstanding to deal with
2 rifles better than advertised. Great communication.

Tim3gun - great deal on a scope and a great guy.

Sawman556, Awesome person to deal with perfect Razor delivered as promissed.

Popeye089, Great deal on U.S. Optics scope and great to deal with as well.

These guys are all first rate, Thanks.

First purchase through the Snipers Hide from midgetorama and the transaction was A+++. Thanks!

onedayer is GTG, and a pleaseure to deal with! Very fast shipping, and is a stand up guy. Not to mention some of the best prices, on great gear that i've seen here on the hide! Deal with confidence

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Jones37085</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Did a purchase with BullzeyeNJ (Paul Sova). Item arrive timely, as advertised. Very pleasant transaction. </div></div>

Jones37085 is definitely GTG! Very thorough and excellent comms through entire transaction. Thanks!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wolf22</div><div class="ubbcode-body">BULLZEYENJ is another member GTG.

Excellent product and fast shipping. </div></div>

Wolf22 is a good dude. Smooth transaction all the way.

Made recent Deals with the following:

808Huntress
CAG55
roggom
Mil.Dot
rebelbell24......They are all GTG!

joemusso is one of the good guys.

Does what he says, items as described.

bob2 is definitely GTG! My transaction with him on some brass was super smooth and the quality is first class. Thanks Brother!

Just completed a transaction with TacDriverTactical. Can't say enough about him! Super smooth transaction, item was just as described, prompt shipping and top-notch comms.

Do Not Hesitate do deal with him!! Super guy all the way around!

Da-Law-Dawg is good to go. Smooth transaction. Answered all my questions, messages, and returned calls.
Great guy to deal with!
Thanks again

Niles coyote is good to go. Transaction was smooth and timely. Don't hesitate to deal with niles coyote, he's a great guy!

Thanks David77, Who I might add is also good to go, lighting fast payment and quick in communications. It was a pleasure doing business with you!

I purchased a great looking bottom metal from Nora23 - very quick shipping and packaged quite well. Thanks Nora23 and SH.