• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List (re wfjames22)

JC189 Glad you enjoy the rifle! JC189 is GTG, payment was prompt and everything went as planned. Deal with confidence!

Re: Good Guy List

Guys that I have dealt with (bought and sold) and would not hesitate to do so again:

utahstroke
kirby
pmuniz10920
SPG
Wolfkin
srt
RADcustom
JUNO
Ranger70
snakebyte922
Overflow10
Goin'Hot
coltfan
garrettjusmc
fast_dave
coues103
Sledge1
shootindude
squib
Rangerwalker71 (multi)
Lima Bravo (multi)
Big E
THE SENTINEL
Genin
steve w
555th
shumate
dmdakota
EHG
puncher
G and R (multi)
Teppo Ka (multi)
jackinfl
Greene
Jon Lester
gixxerpilot750
bronco_buster
crowkiller51
jvm
Laser1
chris914
stphngm
glock24 (multi)
Country888
exmr2sw
snyper (multi)
SFC Carpentier JR
Wanderlust
Broc
The Punisher
rich67
stillbuster (multi)
Mr Kirk
bugholes
blue streak
juicehead 2004
Infidel 2001
AZMAN
.308er
blklabs
Kauainsypa

SOCAL is extra good to go. communicated all the way through, sent tracking numbers, etc. professionally packed item, item arrived better than described.

recondo84 is good to go in my book. I sold him a scope, everything went smooth and everyone was happy. Thanks again

mtscott is good to go. Just purchased a USO SN3 3.2-17 off of him and delivered quickly and as promised.

This past week i sold some items to:

OutlawTen5
Apache308
Gszeto99

All GTG

Thanks

Re: Good Guy List (re wfjames22)

j.baum is very good to go. Do not let the low post count worry you. I bought a McMillan A5 stock w/ M5 triggerguard. Great transaction and goes way beyond the norm in doing business. Very solid guy.

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions: Updated 2012/JUL/27
<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Jim the Plumber</span></span>,
<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">David Walter</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">easygoose</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">gafferq2xl</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">D_Lamz</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Balkandom</span></span>,

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">TeamSendIt!!! multiple purchases and sales</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
and
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Poke</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bazgab
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
crod1972
DernHumpus
dontstrokeme
dtask
Dutch Gunny
EasyRhino72
emastrich
embalmer883
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Jaeger898
Jbak
Joe2303
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
MALLARD
Market Garden
MEW
MWDG3
Nightshade137
offroadr1
old cop
oneshot1only
ParanoidVengeance
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
repr308
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
TeamSendIt!!!
treebasher
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
xray9
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

Bought a rifle from Roman ( LightFoot ) and it was an absolute smooth and flawless transaction. Rifle was perfect as described and did a super job packing everything. Communication was exccellent. Super guy and would deal again anytime.

762SD is GTG. Very responsive to inquiries prior to the sale, and shipped everything in a timely manner, and properly packaged.

DWood is GTG !

I signed up on this board because I found an upper that I was interested in. I researched the seller and he looked legit. Fast shipping and excellent packaging. Thanks again!

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #FF0000">25MAN</span></span> is A+
Amongst the best I have had the pleasure of doing business with on this website.
Great guy!

My GTG List:
chainring
TeamSendIt!!!
shooting4life
DocB
chongoMT
Kasey
LibertyOptics
taliv
ftchmup
css
sheepfever
mnshortdraw
DP425
cj.weber
operator45
txboy
whodie63
m1akunkie
SCAR123
Silverbullet-2
PaulSteel
Hamstur
xring
wolf22
Trilogymac
ogonzalez13
Sales@MileHigh
THE_Shithead
ceylonc
RWG818

<span style="font-weight: bold">My GTG buyers/sellers list!</span>

New additions: Updated 2012/JUL/30
<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Jim the Plumber</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">Seekers</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">attherange</span></span>,

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">David Walter</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">easygoose</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">gafferq2xl</span></span>, <span style="color: #CC0000"><span style="font-weight: bold">D_Lamz</span></span>, <span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">Balkandom</span></span>,

<span style="color: #000099"><span style="font-weight: bold">TeamSendIt!!! multiple purchases and sales</span></span>,

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Insayn</span></span></span> times 3 purchases,
and
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">rth1800</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #CC0000">ballistic1</span></span></span> times 2 purchases
<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="font-style: italic"><span style="color: #000099">Poke</span></span></span> times 2 purchases

11B-B4
19Scout77
110len
240b
7.62willdo
Bazgab
Bill Stoffels
bob2
Bret
CEGA
crod1972
DernHumpus
dontstrokeme
dtask
Dutch Gunny
EasyRhino72
emastrich
embalmer883
F9 WINE
ffhogue
gmac
Gun Oil
Jaeger898
Jbak
Joe2303
jrtroubleshooter
Kelvrick
kk2727
Kombar
Liberty Optics
LVMIKE
LWILLIAMS
MALLARD
Market Garden
MEW
MWDG3
Nightshade137
offroadr1
old cop
oneshot1only
ParanoidVengeance
propulsionclimbing
RAD custom
repr308
Scimitar
seven mm
sobrbiker883
TeamSendIt!!!
treebasher
Tribe
Trigger Monkey
uawman
xray9
yej0001

Thanks to you all!

Deal with confidence with Longshotbml.

I purchased a IOR 1.5-8 scope from him; very easy and timely communications, the condition of the scope was exactly as described. Fast shipping with a tracking number. Looking forward to doing business again sometime.

Boomholzer is 100% GTG. excellent communication, fast payment and a GREAT guy to deal with. Deal with confidence.

Just had a great transaction with freerunner. Would definitely do business with again.

Re: Good Guy List -- Fireman Ron (Firemanron)

Thumbs up for Fireman Ron. Good communication, good product, good price, fast delivery, well packaged. Highly recommended. Thanks much.

Ceylonc is good to go. First class dealer and nice guy to boot.

Just picked up a G34 from BiggerStick47 and everything was A++!!

Just completed a high-end glass trade with Grand. Super guy to do business with and was a smooth and painless transaction.

Thanks Rob!

Had a transaction with mscott. Item was just as described and shipped super fast. Don't have the first reservation in doing business with him! A good guy all around.

Da-Law-Dawg is someone you can "deal with confidence" with. Fast payment and smooth transaction.