• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Mitchell Lousch is GTG. Great communication and delivered as promised. I would deal with him anytime with confidence.

Derek

Traded "orange" an ST-10 plus cash for a SN-3. I received the SN-3 before I shipped the ST-10. Orange is a great guy to deal with and would do business with him anytime.

Another A++++++++ for Steve over at TRIAD....got a care package from him yesterday
grin.gif

Bought a Swedish Mauser from Old-is-Good! I asked a million questions, demanded pictures from every possible angle, I was very annoying! This patient man did all that and much more, so I ended up with a beautiful rifle! A+++++++! Once again, THANK YOU Robert!

Both <span style="font-weight: bold">EX NRA HP Rifleman </span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">mjs_408</span> hooked me up with some solid gear. Great guys to deal with!

I'm sure you're all well aware, but Nomad was a perfect seller. Tony is a hell of a guy as well...

SWS, gtg
Just finished transaction with him. Great person to deal with,fast payment and great communication.

Best Regards
Wildcats

<span style="font-weight: bold">adam boynton</span> is a excellent Buyer.
FAST payment on an expensive item and terrific communication.
Thanks from Tigerbikes!

DocEd, VSP968 and lmalterna were excellent to deal with, prompt, good directions :) and what they delivered was what was promised.

Sorry for the delay in posting this, it took me a while to find the right place!

Thanks Gents!

sosicmcise is a good seller. Accurate description and fast delivery.

6.5BR

Great guy with awesome communication. UPS had some trouble, with the package being routed to a wrong location, etc; 6.5BR was great at getting back to me with the information he could find. Seems to check his messages several times a day; worries for the buyer as well. Would NOT hesitate to do business with him again!

wildcats is a PERFECT seller!!!!!

I received the item and it is AWESOME! Thank you very much for the way that you handled our transaction. Great item as described, excellent communication and super fast shipping. I Could not have asked for more! I hope that we have an opportunity to do more business together in the future. ;>)

Thanks again,
SWS

JDJHNTR Made an trade for a scope..... Just as advertised, and fast shipping and good communications.

Just finished up a purchase from Kcinside. Smooth, Fast and as described. I would buy from him in a heart beat again

RHutch done me right. I bought a laminated Marlin 917 from Ron,.. perfect packaging. But unfortunetly the rifle had a cracked stock which was extremely hard to see. After discussing it over the phone we came to an agreement. Rob is good to go in my book.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Phylodog</span> is a good Buyer.
FAST Postal MO payment and good PM communication.
Thanks from Tigerbikes!

invictus maneo is GTG. $1000+ transaction, and no problems. Very responsive.

<span style="font-weight: bold">mlm1219</span> is an excellent Seller.
FAST shipping, good communication, and item exactly as described.
Thanks from Tigerbikes!

MtGoat is perhaps the nicest individual I have had the pleasure to deal with on Snipers Hide. Big +1 for him. Never hesitate to deal with him. 1st class individual.

Doc

Got an item from <span style="font-weight: bold">rutten</span> today. It was as described, packaged nicely and received it in a timely manner.
No hassles whatsoever.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Blackstone</span> is a good Buyer.
FAST Postal MO payment and good PM communication.
Thanks from Tigerbikes!

Velcroflyer and I did a trade on scopes and all went smooth as a babies butt..Do not hesitate to do business with this fella, he's real and easy to work with...

Fletch

Had a recent transaction with GunTech. Excellent communication, fast shipping, item exactly as advertised. Would not hesitate to do business with him again!