• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

griffon332 is good to go, the package took quite a while getting to his location, but got there in the end. Very nice guy!

KSP 446 is mighty fine to deal with! Accurate photos, quick responses, and prompt delivery of product. Very good experience from this Kentuckian.

Han

Thumbs UP for member "EX NRA HP Rifleman"

Smooth transaction on FFL transfer of 1911. Arrived fast and as described.

Thanks Martin.. it was a pleasure doing business with you. Happy Holidays!

<span style="font-weight: bold">J&C</span> hooked me up with some good reloading gear. Great guy to deal with
grin.gif

Hi invictus maneo sold me a folding stock mechanism it it new as advertised he was great to deal with great communication. Definitely GTG

Cheers Bill
Australia

Seporith (Anthony Bolden) is GTG! Bought a very nice Striker pistol from him, better than described and great communication. Very nice guy and would definitely buy from him again with no worries!

150gLRD awesome to work with. Super fast payment, friendly communication. Wouldn't hesitate to deal with again.

<span style="font-weight: bold">wildcats is definitely good to go!</span>

Worked out a trade deal with him on a Schmidt Bender scope.

Thanks again Will!

Adam

<span style="font-weight: bold">Swamper</span> is a good Seller.
Fast shipping, good communication, and item as described.
Thanks from Tigerbikes!

<span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> Blanksguns <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span> (Stacey) is real easy to work with- I dropped him a PM with a AI question and he called on his own dime a few minutes later to answer my question and get me started down the right track in the 'hide. Oh, and the AICS he sent me is pretty nice too.

Thanks

Big +1 for CTRAP, he purchased a scope from me and sent the funds very quickly. I would'nt hesitate to deal with him again.

Adam Bauer,great guy to deal with.
just completed our trade deal and everything is GTG!

Thanks again Adam!

Will

Great deals with these two Hide members. Thank You for the great service.

hpt2k

mark11

Respectfully,
Dennis

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: OutlawTen5</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Bauer Arms +1

Thanks again Adam, Chris </div></div>

OutlawTen5 is no outlaw.
wink.gif

He is definitely good to go!

Adam

RPFrye was great to deal with! Transaction was over a longer period of time and he kept great communication. A+

+1 for nighttrain1340. Excellent guy to do business with. I purchased an FNC from him and the deal was smooth as silk. Thanks again!

Thorn, is a good person to do business with. He is very trustworthy.

Thanks, Mark for the smooth transaction and trust.

X-man21 is great to deal with. Awesome scope I bought off him. Fast shipping, packed perfect, Great communcation.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Robert405</span> is good to go! Just finished a trade with him. Smooth transaction and good comms!
grin.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VA-Varminter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rock-N-Ruin Is first class.
Sold him a 700 PSS .
Great to deal with, pays promptly, excellent communications. </div></div>

I have dealt with the 3 Guys mentioned below and everything went great, I would reccommend them without any hesitation... <span style="font-weight: bold">

Bauer Arms
VA-Varmiter
DontStrokeme</span>
Everything was as described, payments and shipping were smooth and prompt.. All around excellent guys to deal with... Jeff

<span style="font-weight: bold">gtofan</span> gave me some 40 S/W brass for the cost of shipping. +1 for Doug

Had an excellent transaction with hunter121. Everything was as advertised and a very quick delivery. Good guy to deal with. <span style="font-size: 11pt"> </span>

Excellent transactions with these guys

Dimitrios - Bought a NEW set of Badger 34mm rings as described

Sgt. Merk - Bought a set of Black sins for my AW as described

Thanks guys!

Adam

Super deal and great service from

stricklyRUM

Thank You Sir.