• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

lawless101aa and eddief are both good guys to work with. Gear better than advertised, shipped fast.

The transaction with lawless101aa was for very high end gear and could not have gone smoother! Lawless101aa is 100% Thanks!

BachelorJack is also an operator- Questions answered and rifle as described, clean on my end.

"McKay" and Minuteman1970 are class acts as well- I picked up a LRF from McKay that was better than advertised.
Minuteman1970 sent a Kestral 4500 NV as part of the group buy- very smooth, good fast coms with both of them.

"Bruce" is another good guy.

Just sold a USO to Longeye. Great guy to deal with. I always had good comms with him and he was a breeze to deal with. Thanks again.

Also Knifecoop was great. Paid very fast and helped alot trying to get the transaction fiunalized. Thanks for understanding. Guns can be a bitch to ship sometimes.

Two Thumbs up for " shawn b " , Fast Payment, Good Buyer.

Thank you

Comanche & Austan, GTG i bought a USOPTIC ST 10 from Comanche,and a HS Stock from Austan. Both were great....JIM

Fletcher is a good guy to do business with. Very prompt payment and kept me updated. Thanks.

Another BIG +1 for SEPORITH --- Excellent transaction in everyway possible.

Thanks again Anthony, Chris

BIG +1 for SSG3K. Bought a used S&B 5-25 from him and it is immaculate. Great guy to work with, honest and thorough. Deal with complete confidence.
S.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Juan Valdez</span> is a good Seller.
Fast shipping, good communication, and item as described.
Thanks from Tigerbikes!

Mubender is stand up guy to deal with! Excellent transaction, shipped quick, packaged well and item exactly as described. Can't ask for any thing better then that.

-tac

sawhornsoff is great to deal with. He sent the brass to me promptly and it was exactly as he said. Great communication and an all around great guy.

<span style="font-weight: bold">LibertyOptics</span> is a great Seller.
Lightning fast shipping, good communication, and item exactly as described.
Thanks from Tigerbikes!

<span style="font-weight: bold">TeppoKa</span> is a good guy.
Fast shipping (despite US Postal), excellent communication, and the item was exactly as described.
Thanks from Tigerbikes!

Tigerbikes is GTG all day long. Great guy and very quick with payment. Very smooth transaction

I also wanted to add the following list of gents who were more than wonderful to deal with:

Bill Stoffels
LAR Dargoon
98Cobra
TXHunter
CT
WILL (even if you are a darn Auburn fan)
NineHotel
OneShootman
Minuteman1970

All very great guys and I would back 100%

All- bought here recently from RWSGunsmithing. Surgeon action was sent exactly as described, with everything included in sale post. Smooth and hassle free. Put your doubts aside when dealing with Robert. If you read this R.S., thanks again.

acloco is +1 bought a trigger, shipped quick and communicated well. Will do business with again for sure.

J.Head

Purchesed a Glock from( fpdsniper )Big River Tactical Great deal fast shipping as described, Thanks Donnie A++++++++++++++

onechance lightning fast payment good communication+1!!.

Phylodog is GTG as a buyer, Prompt payment and good communication. Look forward to dealing with again as a buyer or seller.

Dave P

<span style="font-style: italic"><span style="font-weight: bold">jasonk</span></span> is good to go!

VERY good in getting back to whatever questions or concerns the buyer may have. Will continuously track and communicate with you until you are satisfied! Awesome seller!

Great transaction with Adam at Bauer arms on recent DPMS group buy.

digitalkimchee was great to do a transaction with, checks and responds to pm's often, paid super fast and never gave me a doubt that he'd hold up his end of the deal!!

Thanks, digitalkimchee!!

Jasonk

oncechance is GTG. Fast responses and fast payment

Would have finished the sale faster if I was more on the ball !

DaveC

Tschiemer, is GTG and very HONORABLE! Thanks Robert

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NBot.MN</div><div class="ubbcode-body">LTR Shooter, is GTG - Great guy to work with +1 </div></div>

Thanks,

I would also like to add that Nbot.MN is GTG! great Buyer speedy payment and good communication during the sale.

jasonk is good to go, great communication, fast shipping, great packing.

long-shot is good to go. communicated the whole time, shipped promptly, great packing and product was better then described.

<span style="font-weight: bold">cruze5</span> is a good Seller.
Fast shipping, good communication, and item exactly as described.
Thanks from Tigerbikes!