• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CANAVAR</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just did a transaction with Insayn and he is GTG. </div></div>

It was a pleasure. Thanks again and CANAVAR is GTG!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ed SniPeralez</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Insayn, Is GTG Quick pay and good communication.
Ed
</div></div>

Right back at you. Ed is GTG as a seller, thanks again!

+1 for MtGoat --- This was my 3rd transaction with Pat. He's a great guy to deal with. It makes me wonder what he'll be selling next...

Thanks again, Chris

tschiemer gave me a great deal on some NV. Quick shipment and very honorable. Thanks! Robert

LOL. Got 2 packages; one UPS and one USPS.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Gunut</span> is GTG as well!
laugh.gif

To All,

+1 to Jeep Chimp, he's GTG.

Though I am new to this site, I want to give an +1 rating (I believe this is best)for Ken J. (or "Jeep Chimp" on this site) for our transaction of his GAP M40A1. Everything was as described and shipped expeditiously. I received a quality item, at a fair price, and quickly. Thanks Ken.

No Problem , Sam(Misguided)! Everything was great on this end , too. Misguided is definately one of the good guys. Enjoy the rifle Sam!
Ken

Raines is a solid guy to deal with.everything just as described and on the money.

Matt in Virginia is a solid guy to deal with. everything was just the way it should be.

I bought a rifle from <span style="font-weight: bold">Austan</span> and it was delivered in better condition than he described. Easy to deal with and a straight up guy.

OutlawTen5 is A+!!! Just finished a 3 month transaction with him. We ordered a set of custom Seekins from Glen and put together a 34mm lapping bar to top it off. He agreed to split with me from the beginning and after a long wait he hung in there and it's finally done with a little extra from him.

Great guy to work with!

Wouldn't hesitate to do anything with him again (of course in a non-sexual kind of way)!

Thanks Chris!

Sniper1* - OUT

Switchblade45 and Doc76251

Both of these guys are good to go and ready to go out of their way to be of help. Nice guys all around.

But most of you probably already know this.

david

+1 for J.T. Great seller. Quick shipping and item was 100% as described. He's GTG.
Thanks.
S.

Couple good people.

eddief- Bought some Berger 80 VLD's. Came in quickly, product was just like Eddie said.

Thunderstruck, MO came in very quicky.

<span style="font-weight: bold">CSM177</span> is good to go. Had a small issue with shipping (the fault of FedEx), Chris was very helpful in getting the situation resolved fast. Great guy, and great communication, thanks!

Kirk R

Winchester308 .
bought a set of badgers and came as described.
new guy to the hide and seems to be very honest ,and great communication.

Also another purchase from BachelorJack A+.

and Egghead. also A + GTG.

COOKIE

308 Crosshairs is gtg. Great communication and follow through. I had some issues getting the rifle to him, but he stayed patient and was happy when he received it. If he is this good of a buyer I think he will be a great seller. Don't hesitate to deal with him he does what he says he's going to do. Thanks for everything John.

Trigger Monkey was great to deal with. Good communication, package packed well, quick shipping. Thanks again Ian.

Mike

<span style="font-weight: bold">Riss</span> is good to go. Very fast payment.

Chris

<span style="font-weight: bold">OutlawTen5</span> is a great Buyer.
But I already knew that!
Fast payment, good communication.
Thanks again from Tigerbikes!

Just completed a significant transaction with SURGE. Great communication prompt and clear (especially important because the shipping involved a 3rd party) Fast payment. All around a good experience. SURGE is gtg. Deal in confidence.

JUST SO EVERBODY KNOWS - I JUST GOT SCREWED BY "3GUNGEAR".

I WANT EVERYBODY TO KNOW HE CAN NOT BE TRUSTED AND I WILL NEVER SELL/BY ANYTHING FROM HIM AGAIN. HE IS A LIAR. HAVE EMAILS TO BACK ME UP.

Both <span style="font-weight: bold">gsp</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">ida81</span> are good Buyers.
Fast payment, great communication.
Thanks from Tigerbikes!

Seporith is GTG, +1. Good to deal with, honest, good communication, very fast shipment. Quality & condition of the Item I purchased from him is 1st rate.

Thanks Anthony

Super Fast Shipping, Product better than discribed, Good Seller.
+ 1 for Tigerbikes.