• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

+1 for <span style="font-weight: bold">JMFL</span>, new guy, but shipped what I bought quickly and for a fair price.

Just completed smooth transactions with sobrbiker883 and Killowatt. Both are great guys to do business with!

BIG +1 for leagle. Been working on the purchase and have yet to receive the goods (3rd party involved) but, felt the need to leave positive feedback now. Transaction has been amazingly smooth and painless.
He's gone out of his way to make sure of it.
Work with him in complete confidence.
S.

Great FTF transaction with LAR Dragoon. Derrick is first rate and professional in my book. Thanks for a great deal.

I just had some very good transactions with these fellas.

7mmrm,I bought an a4 from him.GTG +1000.

Hustamuff,He bought an hs stock from me.He paid very fast.

Sambo 3006,I bought a level from him.He shiped the item promptly,and it was just as he described it.

Jeffbird Great deal,,went well,,if just a tad overpacked
wink.gif

<span style="font-weight: bold"> Accuracy1st </span> 100% <span style="font-weight: bold">GTG </span>in My Book <span style="font-weight: bold"> </span>

Longeye is 110%. Bought a stick from him and all was as promised. Great comms. Good guy to have on your side!

eddief gets an A+. Bought a scope from him that was without blemish, as new just like he said. Good comm., prompt delivery with good updates and shipping conf. number sent. Very good to deal with.

okie

Gunut - Very good transaction and all around stand-up guy! Everything came through exactly as expected.

The following members were excellent on communication and payment on orders with me:
Byron
JoJo
LFOD1776
Ghogs Nightmare
Velvet
bayfritz
Berger111
becks
nad1967
thetallengineer
Banks74
Jared06
lowprone
biocalves
outofammo
nesikabay "honorable mention for helping a friend out on the hide"
ParkerS
birddog762
Ts1
Ron S
shibby
SSW7
Chubby
bladeofdamocles
bearguide
If I did not mention you by call sign and you have ordered in the past 4 weeks, sorry let me know and I will do another post soon. thanks to all the above and many more for all the continued assistance and good faith.

Ntspdy- Sold me a Rem 700P in 7RM. It was an excellent transaction. Great communication, speedy shipping, rifle was even better than described, and he even threw in a bunch of free brass.

You can deal with Ntspdy in confidence!

<span style="font-weight: bold">vmpgsc</span> is GTG - I just bought a LN USO Rail Mount Swivel Bubble Level (Anti-Cant) unit from him. Thanks Glenn.

Keith

GUNMAN_7 is good to go. I bought a scope from him. well packaged and in great shape. was missing a turret cap and HE called the company and got one sent to my house. All around great guy to deal with.

I owe several people a big +1 on here for transactions and just for being a great group of people who are willing to help out others that they dont even know!!! So here we go:
Kenco
Adventurer_96
Wild Bill
John McClain
EasyRhino72
Asimek
B.Veal
M24Armorer
DpkDavis
Raines

Thanks too all so far and I hope to post much more here soon!!

<span style="font-weight: bold">shane45</span>

Wow. Let's just say I can write a small book about this guy. Very professional, kind-hearted, worries for buyer more than himself, the list goes on.
Very large sum transaction went without a hitch; addressed all my questions and concerns. Let's just say we made it to 5 pages worth of PMs. Even with personal injury, he went out of his way to express the item to me. I will vouch for this guy any day. I'm sure a lot of you guys already know, but <span style="font-weight: bold">shane45 </span>is good to go!

Digitalkimchee is good to go. I'll personally vouch for him ANYTIME. Great guy to chat with as well!!! Transaction was smooooooth.

Thanks
Shane

Just purchased a Elcan from 3646. It was as described and shipped very fast. He was very helpful and a Perfect gentleman. I wouldn't mind dealing with him again.

+1 for jbb Fast shipping and kept me updated every seconds.

Will not hesitate to do business again!.

<span style="font-weight: bold">SNIPERS4DUMMIES</span> - chalk up another +1.

Item as described, easy transaction.

Cheers!