• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

DFAR is GTG, very helpful even though he is a northerner
grin.gif

Will do business again.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: cpt.creedmoor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">DFAR is GTG, very helpful even though he is a northerner
grin.gif

Will do business again.
</div></div>

LOL! was waiting for that one. Hey, I grew up In Florida if that helps. Ca'mon

<span style="font-weight: bold">Longeye</span> is not good to go....

...he is GREAT to go!!

Would EASILY do another transaction if given the chance!

BIG +1 for CANAVAR

Carlos was very patient with my broke ass, gave me a week to get my pennies together and buy his 5x25 S&B
smile.gif

Great guy to deal with!

Julian

Re: Good Guy List: Cypriss32

Wartoys is NOT GTG.
He welshed on our deal. After he got his tender feelings hurt in a pm exchange he decided to renig on the deal. To his credit though he is not a thief. I held up my end of the bargin by sending a money order and he sent it back. Do not deal with Wartoys.

Re: List of Decent Guys...

Ive neglected to thank everyone here for all the great transactions we've shared on the Hide. Thank you all!

Mntngoat
tread
Nighthunter264WinMag
Michael N
ChadTRG42
308 Newb
mspar
7mmRM
jb1000br

<span style="font-weight: bold">And A special Thanks to the McMillan Group Buy Guys:</span>
BearGuide
Billybeer
999delta
Rcnpthfndr
Scott E. White
LOBO
speedjunkie
Matchking
Groundskeeper
Michael Aos
swoodz
The338LM
Alien Hunter
Donutslayer
Mark K
Redeyefry
Rem300UM
vicpapa
knockemdown
Terry Altom

<span style="font-weight: bold">And another special thanks to the Manners Group Buy Guys:</span>
CITYSLICKER
S1ERRA
CANAVAR
eagle1899
223Rem
jpretle
splean
cryptopunk
TOPO-sniper
Trilogymac
Rumor
EdMP3006
dmtsc
Kyle
opalvom
sawhornsoff
James in Wyoming
Pinzmann
Longhunter7
ChadJamesR
Elkregulator
SCOTTNYE
TroyG
RLewis
RDINSD
RockZ
jrp3
JEDI
coriolis
L.Holmes
striker3
Denz
RaiseHal
propulsionclimbing
Brad Arnett
Troy Glass
RLewis
Emilio
Michael Aos
Hitman
javentre
Rumor
Triggernometry
opalvom
Frank
LOBO
Tioga
260shtr
96hog
Groundskeeper
Montana
Stewart
abstruse1
WGM
SuperSeal110
WAMBO
Rich S
Mark Clouse

Re: List of Decent Guys...

I had recent deals with the following, they are GTG!

GoB
ChadTRG42
8Mikey
VLCruz
Crackshot
Ed Sniperalez
Mike
Sniper2230
JMcD

Im sure there are a few I have forgotten, I apologize!

Re: List of Decent Guys...SDWhrilwind

Thanks Duc it was a pleasure. Although he complained that I lived in the middle of nowhere
wink.gif
he still got money for the Krieger to me from Sat till Mon. Our pony express got the barrel to him from Mon to Wed. Now that is a good days ride from northwest SD to Chicago
smile.gif
Who says the PO isn't efficient,LOL!!

Also have had a very pleasant experience with these fellas in selling them the Wichita bipod replacemnt studs for the USMC return stocks. Thanks guys for the business and many kind words. The Hide just has 'character' is all I can say. sniff sniff

Thanks to
Brad Arnett & family members
nolo263
Barry
Adenosine
Wild Bill C
308newb
George Mac
platypus
long-shot
voluntold
superseal 110

To tell everyone the truth, I have had only one problem with a transaction on this sight. He is no longer a member here. As most of you guys can see Ive had alot of gear ive sold and bought here. I am not hesitent to buy or sell from anyone here. If there is anyproblems eather party with fix it and make it right. This sight is GTG as are almost all members. If I had to put all the names down, it would take up a couple pages.

I'm new to this sight but I have a Dave Lauck (D&L Sports) Remington 700 for sale on Gunbroker.com. Item number 95884509. Check it out.

+1 for Two Shoes. Sold me a NV4500 for a great deal. Fast shipping, great communications.

This site is costing me too much money! First, banshee's KMW and now the NV4500. Now I'm just waiting for a USO 3.2-17 to show for a price I can't refuse!

I just completed a deal for a NF NXS scope from rifle.30cal. Great communication, prompt shipping and the scope is in better condition than advertised. A good guy to deal with.

Also completed a deal with 999yards. This involved a trade and cash for a very high end rifle. The deal was as smooth as any I've ever had. The communication was great (from beginning to end we traded 49 pm messages) The items shipped from both end on time and were received in great condition. another good guy to deal with.

Chad (ChadTRG42)with Dallas Custom Reloads did a great job on the NF group buy. I would deal with him again no doubt.

CoryT was great to deal with on the Eberlestock group buy. No problems and got just what I ordered.

DWood is GTG... bought a USO from him and he was good on everything he said...

Bought a Green Mountain 77/22mag barrel from SuperSeal110. Shipped quickly and as described. +1 for SuperSeal110

jhead7416- Was excellent to deal with. MO came in quickly and great communication. +1 for jhead7416!

Louis Phillips is awesome. He received something I ordered by mistake and contacted me when I inquired about it in the forum. He could have easily kept it or sold it, but he let me know right away and is sending it to me.

Thanks Louis!

I have <span style="text-decoration: line-through">three</span><span style="color: #FF0000"> <span style="font-weight: bold">four</span> </span>to add to this list -

Chad (ChadTRG42) with Dallas Custom Reloads.
UAFGrad of Fairbanks, Alaska, thanks for helping me out.
LibertyOptics Scott at Liberty Optics is GTG.
Tribe who is great to deal with and even better to shoot with!

COOKIE is definatly good to go. I purchased a high end knife from him via pay pal, he had it in the mail the same day.

Outstanding shipping, communication, providing pics and details, honest about condition, and friendly.

+1

Re: Good Guy List: STRICK9

STRICK9 is good to go. He bought a Nightforce NXS scope from me. He sent the money promptly in the form requested, USPS money order, and kept in close contact. A pleasure to do business with!

Sgt. 0811 is GTG as well, very freindly and good comm. through the sale.

Thanks for the kind words Sgt. 0811 it was a pleasure.

- COOKIE

Completed a deal with Captjordan - sold him my Leupold Scope - He paid very promptly and was excellent to deal with.

Diesel is GTG +10..Got a great deal on a NXS kept me in the loop on payment receipt and shipping..BTW his packaging and description were beyond reasonable expectations..

<span style="font-weight: bold">chrisj</span> IS A GOOD BUYER!

He recently purchased my .338 Lapua brass and paid quickly via US Postal MO.

Great communication, smooth transaction, no problems.

<span style="font-weight: bold">TRADE WITH CONFIDENCE!</span>

Likewise with Tigerbikes. The goods were at my house immediately! Couldn't be any quicker and smoother.

Chris