• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Had a very good transaction with Turbine. Great communication and very smooth.
Also, darrenk75b has been very generous toward a newbie (me). Very prompt communication and good guy to deal with. Stand-up guy.

Nick

Ishikawa is a good dude. pay promptly for GB's and for items purchased. His check and my barrel crossed each other during shipment. BUY/SELL with confidence.

g3ninfinite is GTG! He managed a recent Group Buy very well, prompt shipping and great communication. Deal with Confidence!

tschiemer

GTG Very professional. Had several deals with him(watches,weapons,cash) eveything he says he will do he does.The condition of the items were exactley as he said. Hope all my transactions go as smooth. Have a good one.

Josh

I have had good dealings with edgerat.He's way good to go!Item was just as described.Deal with confidence.

Re: Good Guy List: Cypriss32

Adam Bauer sold me a cream puff of a Glock 17L, fast shipping a better than described..Thank you Adam!

Tom aka Fletcher

Re: Good Guy List: Cypriss32

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #000099">Fletcher is GTG</span></span> guys, deal with confidence!

Strick9 is great to do business with. (Even with a delay on shipping on my part)

He is one of the good ones.

gafferq2xl is awesome to deal with. No worries here. One of the good guys to add on to the piles that are on here already.

This is very hard to find info on a person on. We need to be setup with a rating system like canadiangunnutz. This makes it easy to find out what kind of person people are dealing with. Just a suggestion I guess.

ker2222 was excellent to deal with. Smooth transaction, great communication and very fast shipping! A++++++++++

<span style="font-weight: bold">Biggerstick47</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">Sighter</span> are both solid guys! Pleasure to deal with both!
grin.gif

guapo, great guy to deal with. Really appreciated his efforts to get me an item I was needing.