• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Good dealing with dontstrokeme. Payed right away! +1

Edgerat is a superb guy! I pestered him to sell me a scope that he just purchased himself and he did. Top Notch person ! +1+1+1

Just Wanted to give a big +1 to:

<span style="color: #FF0000">DRAM40A1</span>

Did a FTF, no worries with this Gentleman!

Julian

Just finished up a transaction with SNIPERS4DUMMIES and he is good to go. I would do business with him without hesitation!

Kooch

<span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="color: #3333FF">outlawsix, guapo, and dksd39 </span></span>just did deals with all 3 of these guys, gotta say they went out of their way with communication both during and after the sale.

Would recommend them to anyone I know.

Scott Cousino

Did a deal with <span style="color: #FF0000">Scott A Cousino</span>. Great person to deal with would recomend him to anyone.

Stephen

Just did deal with Scott Cousino. Fast payment, great communication!! Have no reservations about dealing with him.A+++

I've done recent dealings with several people and all were smooth as silk. It's nice to know that with all the assholes in the world, I have yet to personally run into any on this site.

People that are GTG

sevenmm
oldleatherneck
horse1
palehorse
adventurer_96
sinister
VWhugger
NBot.mn

Apologies to those I have forgotten..

Just finished a deal with <span style="font-weight: bold">tumbler</span>. He priced his items fair, shipped fast, and they were as described. What more could you ask for?

Thanks much <span style="font-weight: bold">tumbler</span>!

Rich

Re: Good Guy List: Cypriss32

Did a deal with Blackstone and everything went smooth.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ida81</div><div class="ubbcode-body">+ 1 for 91Xlt , Fast Payment.</div></div>

+2, I also had a great deal with Jeff.

This is a little past due (6 months for Ceylonc) but need to give credit to the following;

Ceylonc, Velcroflyer, Wetcharge, Mcneil, Match-grade, Qstick, invictus maneo, and Lakota

All of these guys were great to deal with and I would not hesitate to deal with again.

Thanks again fellow shooters,
Danny

dmtsc is GTG. purchased a Nikon scope.
He threw in a cool bottle opener also.

Shooter 65 paid fast like he said he would and is GTG. I like a man who takes a person on his word, not too many of those around these days.

Thanks for the business.

David aka dmtsc

+1 for FCS...........GTG
+1 for jerseymike.......GTG

All did as stated, and flawless deals.

Re: Good Guy List:

chrisF ,GTG.great communication,fast payment and even asked for check to clear before shipping item.

Thanks
Will

Re: Good Guy List:

Nothing but praise for RoverG79, he sold a scope to me; the condition was as listed, shipped promptly, and the packaging up to the task of defeating the abuse the USPS dished out along the way.

I have no hesitation recommending him as a trustworthy party to any transaction.

gtg for RoverG79, without a doubt.

just did a deal with terrier72. had trouble with POST OFFICE, but
TERRIER72 DID THE ABSOLUTE RIGHT THING...without me asking, and without hesitation. my
opinion: he is absolutely good to go.

tom