• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

10one is GTG!!!

Brian is a hell of a guy and even drove 3 hours to bring me the gun so I can test it out first.

Nothing bud 100% honest fellow. Rare.

Jason

Critter_bill is a pleasure to deal with. Excellent communication and fast payment. Would not hesitate doing business with him in the future. Thanks Bill.

Everyone of these guys are GTG, wish everyone was like them.

critter_bill Williams Bottom Metal, shipped crazy fast
JoeRe Shipped Knife, before he got paid, awesome guy
an1913t Shipped 3 rifles fast, easy to deal with, excellent comms
JBB Pelican case, shipped it fast
bigfish1 bought S&B PMII, paid fast, excellent comms
merlinn bought S&B PMII, paid fast, excellent comms

Emilio is GTG!
laugh.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 91xlt</div><div class="ubbcode-body">long range dogr ...gtg
thanks! </div></div>

Back at ya bud.+1

<span style="font-weight: bold">Baron </span> was a pleasure to deal with. Great communication, packaged very well and even called to say he received the funds/when he was going to ship. He's GTG. Thank you again.

CrushDaddy is GTG! Great communication and shipped super fast. Item exactly as described. Thanks Again!

thforbes1116 smooth transaction. Gun was better than stated, shipped promptly, no issues. db

Ts1 is good to go. I purchase a complete package from him, AE .308 US optics scope, bi-pod and mags. Transaction went very smoothly and quickly. The deal was agreed on a Thursday and rifle was in my hands by the following Wednesday, as advertised. Can't ask for anything more. Again, thanks to Ashu for working with a brother.

Re: Good Guy List: THEOZZ

Did a deal with DUC very smooth transaction. He's an asset to the site. GTG

Re: Good Guy List: THEOZZ

Banjo is a great guy and seller. Worked with me while I hustled to sell some toys to buy his Surgeon. Great comms and he put the best packaging job on the rifle that I have ever seen. Couldn't ask for a smoother transaction or better man to deal with. Deal with confidence. Thanks, Dave.

Re: Good Guy List: dksd39

I bought two smaller items from dksd39 (a Streamlight M2 and a Boker knife), and it was flawless.

Items were as described, and shipped promptly.

Thanks.

Diesel is a fantastic guy to deal w/.

Excellent communication fast shipping

ikorman is good to deal with. Stock was as described, shipped quickly and well packaged.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gafferq2xl</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SPDGG is a great seller. Excellent communications and prompt shipping. AAA+, Thanks.</div></div> "gafferq2xl" is GTG !!! Great communication & Stand Up member to deal with. Thanks for the smooth transaction.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: lpd5408</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Just completed a GB with SJRefinishing. He is GTG. Deal with confidence.</div></div>

+10000! Thanks again SJRefinishing!!!

All these guys are "GOOD TO GO"

cypriss32
RODENT
brock9007
BOLTRIPPER
CARRYAGLOCK
jokre
Captain Dave Funk
308 Newb
epilogue
Mr. 45
waveone
Horse1

Had deals with all. Upstanding guys.

Thumbs up for Stan Owens. Fast payment and easy communication.

Enjoy Stan!

Hawk

Re: Good Guy List;cARpenter15

+1 for invictus maneo. Good communication...Product was as described. Deal w/ confidence he is a Hard Charger!

Fast pay from palma!!!

I apologize to him for the PO taking 15 days to get a barrel blank to him first class mail!!!!!!! Bastuds!!!!!!1