• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Bought a Remington ltr from orchemo and everything went smooth, he is gtg

I purchased a NF NXS 5.5-22x56 MOAR from <span style="color: #FF0000">Killshot</span>.. I sent the funds on 9/4/2012 and he shipped it 4:35pm on 9/5/2012. I received the scope exactly as described at 11:00am on 9/7/2012. Seller is GTG!

My GTG list:

Brian @ Werner Arms (jakhamr81)
Scott @ Liberty Optics
sgtbutt
Danny25
supergage - 3 transactions
CWSShooter
SnakeEyes
A.Redd
BERTMAN77MK2
Snyper - 2 transactions
coryj
AWE2
tsavo303
Bellycrawl
hink
oneshot onekill
JMC
ugadeer
SCAR123
akflier
BUZZARD
Downrange1x
Rarebreed93
Six Feet Under
Forwardeyes
1000yard
got-socom?

ChrisW asked several questions about a SBR lower I have for sale and IM'd me with contact info. After a telephone conversation he asked to have extra time to save up the money for the purchase that I agreed to. I didnt hear from him at the agreed date so I called him with no answer. Several calls and texts later I have written him off.<span style="font-size: 17pt"><span style="text-decoration: underline">
<span style="font-style: italic">
<span style="font-weight: bold">BIG -1 ChrisW!!</span></span></span></span>

I sold a scope to La Bamba and he mailed out the funds right away and even chipped in on the insurance which was not required. He is definitely GTG so deal with confidence. Very smooth transaction.
Thanks Ed
Sully

sergeant I bought a nightforce scope from SULLY
You will not find a better person to deal with anywhere good communication fast shipping and this is important to me he packed it where it could not get damaged during shipping. Could not have gone better

762frmafr

I bought a rifle from Steve he was good to deal with great communication shipped same day he received the funds also packed item like it should be. good transaction

<span style="font-weight: bold">fast_dave</span> is GTG!
<span style="font-weight: bold">SgtDave</span> is GTG!

Moccw is the man...100% GTG...excellent communication, goes the extra mile...Thanks again

green338 is definitely GTG! Great communication and very easy and smooth transaction. Thanks again pal!

Re: Good Guy List -- Fireman Ron (Firemanron)

Scrap and Longarm are both on my GTG list. Great guys, equipment was as advertised or better; and I look forward to dealing with them again in the future.

Cheers,
Breeze

Re: Good Guy List -- Fireman Ron (Firemanron)

jhedg is GTG! had a mailing issue, and he was quick to make it right with no hassle at all! Deal with confidence

Did a trade with Frankie at ASM, he is a great guy. His stuff is excellent, and will be doing business again in the future.

Cigarcop,
DennisHoward
Grand
Mickg
topslop1 are all good to go
Cav1993 is an upstanding dude too!

<span style="font-weight: bold">This guy however is a f*&king thief!</span>
<span style="font-weight: bold">blaine sullivan ([email protected])</span>

<span style="font-weight: bold">OutlawTen5</span> -

Once again.... Good to go
smile.gif
Great guy to deal with.

Add Frank Cordrey to the list. Worked a trade with him and he went above and beyone the make sure everything showed up in mint condition.

Thanks

Duc is GTG great guy to deal with. Hes was fast with shipping and very honest on his item. Im very happy with the trade. hope to trade with again.