• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

Had a great transaction with Hitman with prompt shipment.

I have had nothing but good dealings with OutlawTen5. He has actually gone above and beyond in the deals that we have made. I would never hesitate to cut a deal with him on any occasion.

Justin J is good to go! Fast shipper and goods delivered in better condition than I could've hoped for.

A+++ for a good dude

RedRiverShooter and LOBO are top-notch! <---care packages get you on the good guy list too
grin.gif

Had a great transaction with Stacy at Blankenship guns.Nice guy to deal with and knows his stuff. I hope to do lots more business with him in the future. Stacy is GTG.

A couple to add:

Subsonic308 - bought an NXS from him, was better than described!

BLANKSGUNS - have done several deals with Stacey, he is top-notch.

Bruce is good to go. Bought an Aimpoint from him and it was exactly as advertised.

CH53Driver is GTG. Fast shipping, great deal and easy to communicate with.

elkhuntingguide is also GTG, fast shipping, good comms, and just as described.

Both guys are GTG for sure.

RODENT ain't no rat at all!! Great transaction. Picked up a high dollar item and all went well.

Winny is GTG, sold me a perfect Mark 4 M3 LTR, good comms and fast shipping. Deal with confidence.

Seraph is also GTG, paid fast for pack and good comms.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: doorkicker</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Bauer Arms </span> It goes without saying, but A++++ </div></div>

+10000 Adam was fantastic to do business with!

Moon-raker...great guy to deal with. Very understanding & a smooth transaction.

Had a Very good transaction with <span style="font-weight: bold">Jim the Plumber</span> and <span style="font-weight: bold">paraclifta</span> Both were high dollar Scope and Rifle transactions. I will let them share details if they see fit.

<span style="font-weight: bold">Adam</span> at <span style="font-weight: bold">Bauer Arms</span> is a definate Good Guy!!!!

Thanks again for the Hornady G.B.
wink.gif

-Chris

BIG +1 for:

<span style="font-weight: bold">Gunut</span>

Great communications, and a pleasure to deal with
smile.gif

Julian

A big thanks to Charles Bond for brokering a sale.

A Big thanks to B Veal for doing the same and actually performing the transaction on behalf of his friend.

Just bought a rifle from quietman, everything went great. Deal with confidence. A+

BOBNOR is GTG. In addition to the purchased components he added a few extra goodies for my test and evaluation

Great transaction completed with Louis Phillips.

Great deal, item was in better conditions than pics could describe.