• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Feedback Good Guy List

Re: Good Guy List

+1 for Lifter. Don't think you could find a nicer guy to deal with.

NORMBAL is GTG bought a Leica Crf from him bout three months ago..just pmd me to send the instruction manual he recently found.

elkhuntinguide is GTG!
grin.gif

Ramsen is gtg. Anyone thinking of dealing with this guy should not hesitate.
THanks,
JC

+76778078907890 for Balldboy. doubt there is a nicer guy on here. was going to buy my take off stock from a ADL youth to GIVE to somebody one here when there kid needed one. now thats nice.

another guy PMed him though that he knows that wants it. so even though it did end up going to balldboy, he still gets a serious +1 in my book.

nightowl is GTG! Everything was exactly as described and he went way out of his way to deliver the product for me. Kept in touch of me all the way. A heck of a nice guy. Look forward to working with him again.

Foothill Tom is GTG. Excellent communication throughout the deal. I wouldn't hesitate to deal with him again. Thanks again Tom!

Dave

1000 Yards
BlanksGuns
Clark K
BillyLo
xxjbx

All perfect transactions
oh and kew308 has handled more transactions for me than i can remember, and I've had great deals with JPro and potus12 before I knew about this site.

Good Guy List +1 for Will Cocke

I just received my M1a from Will Cocke. The rifle was in fantastic shape. Will provided great communication every step of the way during this transaction. This was a great deal, thank you Will

Neil Sugai (nrs)

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: long range dogr</div><div class="ubbcode-body">308newb is waaaaaaaaayyy GTG!!!!

This one of the best transactions i have ever had on this site. </div></div>

Right back at you, buddy.

A BIG + 1 for long range dogr

Julian

Lawdog734 is GOOD TO GO!! Easy, honest and communicated all the way through to the end!! Smooth as Silk!! Will definitely deal with this man again!! Semper Fi!!

gr8fuldoug cut me a hell of a deal. Overnighted everything on top of that. cameralandny.com is the way to go for optics. Excellent service and knowledgeable staff.

Big +1 for Knockemdown! Excellent communication and fast payment, super smooth transaction.

Just received a NightForce scope from 1911shtr. Very good guy to work with. Package was very well packaged and shipped exceptionally quickly with good communications, and he worked with me to be able to get the scope. All around good guy and definately GTG. Can't ask for much more.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: investorsc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">SPDGG is good to go..Good Communications and fast ship. Item as described...

BRUCE</div></div> +1 for "investorsc" Quick Pay & Communication. Thanks Again.

No problem, great doing business with you. Investorsc is good to go, sent money without bitching, didn't harrass, everything went smooth and fast.

+1 for EYESOFTEXAS, great deal, fast shipping, excellent stuff.
Neil

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Para82nd</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lawdog734 is GOOD TO GO!! Easy, honest and communicated all the way through to the end!! Smooth as Silk!! Will definitely deal with this man again!! Semper Fi!! </div></div>

The same goes for Para82nd as he was definetely terrific to work with and understanding when things got delayed due to premature twins. I will most certainly work with him again in the future.

1911TD is a great guy, met him and went out to shooting, learned alot and got a great DPMS M4 in the process.

gafferqxl..

have had multiple transactions... nothing but the best and everything was in perfect conditon and better than described!

no worries here deal with confidence!

bought a 1911 from gunut. great experience. good comms. item as described. fast shipping. gunut is good to go!